Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Admiral Fell Inn(Baltimore)
1,977 results
All reviewsgreat locationfells pointthe concierge loungewithin walking distancewater taxiharbor view roombeautiful hotelhigh floorcorner roombusiness conferenceself parkindoor poolwhole foodsper daynational aquariumbeds were comfortablefour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Had a fantastic stay here for one night. Wish it would have been two. Room was a standard but oversized compared to other hotel rooms. Was very clean, room had great amenities. The view from the room was top notch. Parking was a breeze. The hotel has a great location within Fells Point. We walked to a restaurant called Oliver Specks, great place for BBQ and american comfort foods. Top notch beer and bourbon list. I would highly reccomend staying at this property and I will be here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2014

It's going through a renovation right now, but it will is 4.5 stars. The rooms are nicely appointed and certainly quality is throughout. It is located in the Waterfront next to Little Italy and you can walk most places. My room overlooked the harbor and it certainly was very comfortable. The level of service was great with the exception of the Bell/Valet staff. They could work on friendly and helpfulness. The gentleman who checked me in (I believe he said he was from Iraq) was very friendly and made me feel at home. Even offered to make a reservation for lunch for me in Little Italy. It's the small touches that create memorable experiences. I would come back and stay here for sure.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank brianparsley
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Love staying at this Marriott, one of my favorites. Love being able to walk to restaurants, pubs and shopping. Very convenient location and the view from our corner King room was amazing. Everyone was helpful and polite. There was some construction going on, finishing touches were being put on the new restaurant, sorry we missed it by a few days. This did not bother our stay. We are platinum elite members so a room upgrade was available for us, the hotel was not overbooked or particularly full on the night we stayed. Enjoyed a fresh concierge breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank K B
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Wonderful Customer Service! While at a conference this past weekend, I became ill (way too much good food, I'd say). The CS rep, Kelly, went way above and beyond her role as a hotel staff member. I needed to stay a bit past my check out time to avoid sitting in the lobby until time to leave for the airport. She not only accommodated my extended stay request, she sent someone to check on me that brought drinks, ice, and crackers. As if that was not sweet enough, she sent a handwritten "feel better soon" card. Thanks again, Kelly! If I am ever in Baltimore again, I will definitely stay at the Marriot Waterfront.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of the Bay, lovely!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank amyadvocate
Reviewed March 8, 2014

No free wifi! You have to pay
$13 PER DAY for internet.

Everything else seems nice but that just rubs me the wrong way.

Great location and surrounded by lots of resturants. Also by little italy which means great eats!

Just bummed about the wifi...

• Stayed: March 2014
Erik M, Front Office Manager at Baltimore Marriott Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us, we appreciate all feedback. Your comments will be taken into consideration by our senior leadership team to further address. If you should like to discuss your concerns in detail we welcome you to call the hotel directly and ask to speak with the Manager on Duty.