2,041 results
All reviews great location fells point the concierge lounge within walking distance water taxi harbor view room beautiful hotel room service high floor self park indoor pool business conference water view corner room whole foods per day national aquarium
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stayed here for three nights for a work-related conference. I had a room with an Inner Harbor view. My room was up on the 23rd floor and the view from up there was very nice. You could watch the sunset from the room. The room itself was just average, no surprises. Every staff member I encountered during the stay was courteous and professional. The hotel is conveniently located to many restaurants and shops within walking distance. Overall, it was a good stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sandi S
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Great location! Perfect for business travel or leisure. Hotel is easy to navigate, and the concierge level top rooms have a separate elevator. One of the nicest Marriotts I have visited, with first class service and modern decor. Business amenities are top notch.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank PittGirl77
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Nice hotel overall but noisy. The thresholds under the doors are an inch + and it sounds like everyone walking by is entering the room. Not sure this meets fire code as well.
Concerts next door are noisy as well.
Had a leak in the shower head that sprayed into the rest of the bathroom that I told the front desk about and it didn't get fixed while we were there. Had to keep a face cloth on it to fix it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Just returned from a stay here for a friend's wedding. I was able to walk all around the Inner Harbor and surrounding areas from the hotel. I enjoyed the hotel too, bar in lobby area of the hotel was fun to hit after returning from dinner but the restaurant lacked. I went to eat there for dinner Friday after touring around all afternoon and was disappointed in what I saw so I went next door to Fleming's. Rooms were very clean and nicely appointed, beds very comfortable. They accommodated an early check-in which was nice and the hotel staff was very friendly!The room service was a huge disappointment, I placed an order Friday night that never arrived and Saturday went to order a quick lunch and it took longer than expected. When I called about it they said they would check and call me back - the food arrived, but they never called back to check on me and ensure all was well. It wasn't a huge deal, but the difference between good & great service is the follow-up. Otherwise I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I had booked this hotel a week or so in advance for a weekend getaway with my girlfriend. She doesn't typically get to travel with me, so it was something she was really looking forward to. To my surprise, I received an e-mail from Annie; one of the two concierges, asking if I had any special requests for this stay. I mentioned it was a trip for my girlfriend, and that we would love it if we could have a nice water view to enjoy. I heard back promptly that the room had been locked and some treats would be waiting in the room (awesome!) I was already pretty happy!

When we arrived at the hotel, we were really impressed with the property, the cleanliness of the lobby, the staff, all excellent. When we got to our room we were really blown away, the upgrade was to a nice high-floor corner, extra large room with a fantastic wrap around view. On the table was a bottle of chilled champagne, water, and a plate of chocolate covered strawberry. Incredible! Talk about above & beyond. We got cleaned up and headed down to the lobby to call for a car, which literally took less than a minute to arrive! A quick 5 minute ride later we were in Fells Point for a great night.

I couldn't find a single thing to not like about this property, absolutely perfect! Thanks again to Annie!

Room Tip: High floor, water view!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple