This was our first visit to Baltimore and the inner harbor, and we picked the perfect hotel. *
The tone was set when we got a free upgrade to an inner harbor view from the 20th floor. All we did was politely ask. Impressive.
The room was spacious, clean, and of course had a 24/7 incredible view. The bathroom had everything we needed, including nice travel size toiletries from Bath and Body Works. In fact I will be going to my local store to purchase more of the fragrance we had (orange ginger)!
The location was perfect - with a great path which ambled along to anywhere you wanted to go in the inner harbor. We saw many people jogging, walking their dogs, just strolling. Nice.
The parking garage was easy to get too, and worth the extra charge. It is extremely well lighted and I never felt unsafe walking around in it.
Why 4 instead of 5 stars ? You can add and subtract as you wish on this comment. We went to the restaurant in the hotel for breakfast one morning. We were suspicious because it seemed so empty. It was expensive, yes...
* but you have to ask yourself this question, is coffee important to you? If yes, then stay away from this restaurant. The coffee was heinous . Worst coffee ever. It was served in a carafe, and the after taste was so strong that I couldn't even tell you how the food was!
We will stick with the in-room Keurig coffee maker until this can be fixed! We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked along the famed Inner Harbor, the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront offers guests an unsurpassed location from which to explore the vibrant city of Baltimore, Maryland. Our top-rated hotel is superbly situated in the Harbor East district, home to the city's best dining and nightlife opportunities. Upon arrival, guests will be delighted to discover spacious, well-appointed rooms with perks including luxury bedding, high-definition TVs, and stunning water views. Additional hotel amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, a refreshing indoor pool and sauna, and our signature restaurant, Apropoe's. Boasting a staggering 80,000 square feet of event space and situated near the city's Convention Center, our hotel is ideal for business travelers to Baltimore. Families, too, will appreciate our superior location near local attractions like the Baltimore Aquarium and Camden Yards. Head towards the water and see why the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront is the perfect option for business and leisure travel alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Baltimore Marriott Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel Baltimore
- Marriott Baltimore