Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
EmbassySuites.com
$78
$199
  • Pool
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$402
$152
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$183
$152
$185
$155
$149
1,987 results
All reviewsgreat locationwithin walking distancewater taxifells pointthe concierge loungeself parkingper dayharbor view roombeautiful hotelhigh floorcorner roombusiness conferenceindoor poolwater viewwhole foodsnational aquariumbeds were comfortable
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We stayed for a weekend for the Preakness.
Throughout the stay , the hotel staff were excellent in warmth and responsiveness.
In the past we have stayed at the nearby Renaissance, but this hotel was outstanding..

Room Tip: The waterfront views were amazing.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The location of this hotel is absolutely perfect. There are many restaurants, bars & wonderful boutiques all within walking distance. As I walked through the grand lobby of this hotel I knew that my stay here was going to be special. I was here for a sales conference for work, which also happened to fall on the days preceding The Preakness, which meant the hotel was super busy. That being said the hotel staff were all very professional & courteous beyond belief. The check in process was a breeze. My room was wonderful, very comfortable & clean with plenty of room. I had a great view of the harbor. During our 2 day stay our breakfast & lunches were catered by Marriott and the meals were very satisfying. We had a special meet & greet reception the first night which featured many delightful appetizers including crab cakes which were awesome. I must admit to being a Marriott rewards member and somewhat partial to Marriott properties, but this truly is a wondeful hotel value. The location is worth the price alone. I will be coming back to stay at this property very soon.

Room Tip: Just simple ask for a rrom with a view of the harbor when checking in and you won't be dissapointed.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Just a few blocks away from Fells Point and many restaurant options, this property is slightly tucked away but still close to it all. Camden Yards is a long walk/short cab, as our most other Inner Harbor sites. Hotel is average as far as Marriott properties go but location and corner, harbor view rooms set it apart.

Room Tip: Corner, harbor-view
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This hotel was nice from start to finish. The kindness we felt upon arrival was really nice. The people really stepped up to make sure we felt at home. They were all so friendly.

The decor was beautiful and the check in easy. The room was really nice and very clean which is really important to me because I am a leery about staying anywhere where many others have stayed.

Definitely worth the value. The only suggestion I have for the hotel is that if they are going to charge 12.95 for internet in the room it should be listed on their site. It is simply stated as an amenity on the site.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The room I stayed in did not open. Multiple times I had to call the concierge, and maintenance workers, to be let in. As the door lock did not work properly, a crowbar was used. Twice. Once was inconvenient. The second time was obnoxious and unreasonable. When brought to manager's attention, he offered an apology and nothing else. I would not recommend this place for anybody who does not want to pack a crowbar to use to enter their room.

• Stayed: May 2013