Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
  • Breakfast included
$219
$197
  • Restaurant
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$118
$78
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$162
$149
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$150
$147
Travelocity
$209
1,990 results
All reviewsgreat locationwithin walking distancewater taxifells pointthe concierge loungeself parkingper dayharbor view roombeautiful hotelhigh floorcorner roombusiness conferenceindoor poolwater viewwhole foodsnational aquariumbeds were comfortable
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Everyone has said it before but I'll say it again...the location of this hotel cannot be beat! I've stayed in Baltimore several times before but never at this hotel. Now I can't imagine staying elsewhere.
I arrived early on a Thursday for a wedding and was promptly given a room and treated with every courtesy. Since it was my first time to the hotel the desk clerk was lovely and walked me to the elevators herself. Nice touch! The room overlooked the inner harbor, was clean, spacious, a comfortable temperature, and well stocked on Keurig coffee pods. The bathroom was well lit (which for women is a key) and spacious. Lots of clean towels! I loved that all their linens had a distinct underlying smell of chlorox. Always makes me feel like they are clean!
It is 3 blocks from Little Italy or about 5 from Fells Point. Two areas not to be missed on this side of the harbor. Lots of history, shopping and restaurants. If you walk out the front doors of the hotel onto Aliceanne St. you'll find tons of high-end shopping...great if you're in a pinch for a nicer skirt or a forgotten lipstick.
The lobby has a lovely fireplace and oldworld charm. The bar was constantly busy and fun. Be aware, though, that they seem to water down their drinks.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher level room overlooking the harbor. Great views and very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank True W
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I recently stayed at the Marriott Waterfront and Renaissance Hotel in Baltimore, MD. The hotel was really nice; spacious rooms, nice amenities, and a good in house restaurant. The food was expensive in the hotel, but that's pretty normal for any hotel of that size, but it was very good and the service was excellent. I had a room with a great view of the harbor, and the location provided easy access to many local attractions within walking distance. Camden Yards baseball park was only a decent walk away as was the football stadium for the Ravens. Sadly, neither team was in town while we were there. Many good restaurants, however, were also within easy walking distance and a mall was nearby as well. The city of Baltimore is surprisingly very nice, too. I hope to revisit it before I die and take more time to see it.
There is also a harbor "taxi" that will take you to several different stops at a very modest cost. I didn't personally get to use this service, but some who I knew that were with me did and enjoyed it very much.

Room Tip: A harbor side room provides a wonderful view both during the day and at night. If possible, try to get one of those.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The location can't be beat... right by the inner harbor and Baltimore's little Italy. Beautiful lobby and clean spacious rooms. It was a little hectic due to three wedding receptions, but did not detract from my stay. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor. Views from any side of this hotel are amazing!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I travel very frequently to Baltimore and this is always my #1 choice to stay! I have never been disappointed. Everyone there is VERY nice and friendly, several even know me by name! This is definitely my home away from home and I know I am guaranteed to have an amazing stay every time i am there.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I travel every week, and spend many nights in hotels. The Baltimore Marriot Waterfront hotel is one of the nicest places I have ever stayed. The staff is very attentive, rooms are large and we had a great view of the inner harbor.
The location can't be beat. There are several good resturants, and attractions well within walking distance. I am looking forward to my next little get away to Baltimore. When I do I will most definetly stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple