“Nice Hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
usa
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I would definitely recommend this hotel. Very comfortable, clean rooms, and great and helpful staff. Love the location....I have been to this hotel several times in the past years and has never dissapointed me.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (591)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We recently stayed at the Baltimore Waterfront Marriott for one night during a business trip. It is a very nice hotel, fairly new, beautifully done. We arrived at 7 pm, were welcomed cheerily, and I was given an upgrade, VIP status with a corner room and a beautiful view of the Harbor. Very nice room , super clean and nicely arranged. We had dinner in the hotel as well, at the 700 Grille, very tasty. Overall, great stay for a business trip.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights on business. It is well located, the rooms are clean, and I like they have Kurig machines. The staff is friendly. They need new mattresses, The hotel is right on the inner harbor, so it's nice to go for a jog in the morning.

Room Tip: The water view rooms are nice.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Ellicott City, Maryland
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We have stayed here several times before, but hadn't been back in nearly 10 years. We were not disappointed. The front desk welcomed us, and made us feel as if we were the most important guests they were expecting that day; we know they made other guests feel the same way. We asked for a deluxe oversized guest room with a harbor view, and were rewarded with a 22nd floor room with windows on two sides, looking back at Inner Harbor, and out toward Fort McHenry. What a view. It was our anniversary, and shortly after we arrived, champagne and chocolate covered strawberries were delivered, part of the package we had booked. Later, the maid arrived to turn down the bed. Both room service and the housekeeping staff were typical of this hotel: friendly, courteous and well trained. The room was extremely comfortable, and after returning from dinner we sat and looked out at the harbor lights for a while; it was gorgeous. Breakfast the next morning in the Grille 700 was sumptuous, with a huge buffet. Parking is indeed expensive--$26--but in line with what we've paid in other big cities recently. Yes, this place can be pricey, but you get both a great stay and wonderful service. It's worth it!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor, and spring for a harbor view.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank EC13091
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I got a group rate at a recent event but I was still disappointed in my stay. The 27th floor offered a great view of the harbor, but there was a concert down there that kept me awake until midnight. I could hear every note they played. The guests in the room next door were having a party at 3 am, though after I called front desk they sent someone up and it was quiet after. Even after paying the room fees, the parking was still an extra fee, though probably not overpriced for the area. There was no breakfast included, that was extra. Even wifi in the room was an extra $12 a night. That said, the room itself was clean and comfortable, what you would expect from Marriott. I usually like Marriott's but I was left feeling a little disappointed in this stay.

Room Tip: Little Havana across the harbor is a great place to grab good seafood on the harbor and is very reas...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
earth
Reviewed October 14, 2012

At this hotel for Conference. Desk staff were friendly and efficient. Room, as always at Marriott were clean and well appointed. Your expectations are high at Marriott, and this one does not let you down. Banquet food was a little disappointing.

Room Tip: Upper floors have a great view of the harbor.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Baltimore, MD
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I threw my daughter an overnight sweet sixteen party here. We got two rooms, side by side. I booked the rooms on priceline, for $120 p/night per room!! So that alone made me excited to get such a great surprise for this four star treat. I called in advance and requested side by side rooms, one with king and the other with two doubles. When we arrived the guest receptionist was extremely friendly, I told her this was a sweet sixteen celebration and she gave us rooms on the 28th floor! The view was AMAZING!!! The rooms were great sizes for myself, my toddler and husband, and the other for 4 teenage girls. There are tons of shops close by, as well as being so close to the Inner Harbor allowed for easy convenience of my teenager and friends to have some fun time alone downtown. The staff was very accommodating in bringing up some matches to light my daughter's cake. They saw that I also had a toddler and provided us with crayons, coloring books, and posters for her entertainment. I thought that was a nice touch. I have been to this hotel in the past for their Mother's Day brunch, and this is scrumptious too. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, it is a great stay for downtown needs.

Room Tip: Higher Floors have amazing views of the Inner Harbor
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family