2,043 results
All reviews great location fells point the concierge lounge within walking distance water taxi harbor view room beautiful hotel room service high floor self park indoor pool business conference water view corner room whole foods per day national aquarium
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Turned on hot water for shower and the pipes started to vibrate inside the walls. Really weird and at 6am when neighbor in next room took hot shower it was very noisy.

Great views.

We attended a conference and their kitchen accommodated a wide range of dietary needs --- gluten free, lactose free, sugar free....vegetarian. It was great conference food! Yes, great conference food!

Not sure why they had hot apple cider in the lobby. On a hot spring day...

Pool was also warm, almost 88 degrees. With a lifeguard. Huh? It was typical indoor hotel pool...good enough but not necessary to have a lifeguard.

Would I stay there if I was paying the bill myself? Maybe...it is in the middle of Little Italy, close to all the good restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I stayed at this Marriott last night on a quick business trip. Compared with other "upscale" hotels (eg, Westin, Sheraton) I've visited recently, my experience in Baltimore far exceeded expectations. The location is truly on the waterfront, and its grand scale lends a wonderful sense of space and freedom. Every staff member was genuinely helpful, friendly, and polite. The room was spacious and clean, and I even noticed how lovely the lamps were! Plenty of hangers, electrical outlets, and everything WORKED. The pool area is gorgeous. It's indoors but opens onto a deck that overlooks the waterfront. The chaise lounges are plentiful and PLUSH, and there are fabulous large booths that look like a Vegas club. Room service offered a nice selection and was delivered in about 20 minutes. Everything worked; the bed was comfy; the shower was great...Unfortunately, my business trips of late have been anything but smooth. A completely stress-free, pleasant, experience in such a pretty setting was an unexpected but happy surprise.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Margie M
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Attended a convention here. The convention facilities are lovely and able to accommodate a large event. The lobby is busy, but there is plenty of help available. This is also a great spot for tourists to stay because it is easy to be a pedestrian from this location.
The hotel room was rather dated. The air conditioning did not work, and I asked for a different room.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Stayed at the hotel for a week (business) and although the interior is a little dated the staff make up for it in bucket loads. For example, swam in the pool (or should I say slide when my feet hit the bottom) and then found one of the wall mounted under water lights was at the bottom of the pool with exposed wires. Climbed out and told the lifeguard who said it had been reported the day before. Decide not to swim. Went back 2 days later and the PH was spot on, the slippery bottom removed plus the light had been fixed.

Meals, I just cant complain! The prices were great and the options in the restaurant and bar met my needs. The bar staff were EXCELLENT and really helped me make good choices for meals. Breakfast was awesome but the sizes were more than I needed.

Parking was expensive but even when I had problems using the multi stay card the staff in the car park and the hotel were awesome.

The rooms, large and met the needs of place to eat. A little dated now but hey I would rather have this than poor service.

In room movies were nice but at $17 it was a bit pricey.

For those of us that like to jog the options around the harbour are many and as you are running with a lot of other joggers it was a great time. This for me a plus and really made my stay a pleasure.

Weekend option was a drove to Greenfield and caught the train to DC - what a great day that was. Very cold but with good light weight coat it was easy. Things you can do are walk (me), use the bicycle hire (London Boris bikes), Segway tour or public transport. Really enjoyed this.

Will I be back, YES!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2012

We stayed here for one night in a Harbor View Room. The stay was pleasant and the room was clean. Nice hotel and cordial staff. Location is excellent and everything was in walking distance. $26.00 to park overnight??

Room Tip: The Harbor View room offered a great view of the Harbor at night.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple