“Never again”

Chazz - A Bronx Original
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Eden St
Description: “Pizzas that have the perfect crust, the ideal char, the bubbles, and the good ingredients to compete with the BEST IN THE U.S.” --John Mariani of Esquire Magazine The experienced restaurateurs behind Baltimore’s most celebrated Italian restaurant, the Vitale family of Aldo’s Ristorante Italiano, paired up with Oscar-nominated actor Chazz Palminteri to serve up homemade Italian-American classics like Veal Parmigiana, a famous Signature Veal Meatball, and specialties like hand-formed burrata mozzarella... all served alongside award-winning Bronx-style pizza, baked in a custom coal-fired oven that reaches up to 1,000 degrees. Everything is made fresh, in-house, daily: homemade fresh pasta, pizza, desserts… even fruit juice used to make handcrafted cocktails is fresh-squeezed twice daily. Featuring foods inspired by the Italian-American “neighborhood.” Guests can also enjoy wines from Southern Italy and vineyards beyond, homemade limoncello and craft beers on-tap.
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I had heard good things about this place, mostly write ups, not word of mouth. I am a big user of Groupon and took advantage of one for Chazz. My complaint has nothing to do with the Groupon. My wife and son and I went there for brunch, the inside was not too busy but the noise level is very high, so high we are a difficult time understanding our waitress, plus her English was not the best. I ordered a pizza with steak and egg, my wife and son order the Crab Benedict, the order of the food at the table occurred in the this order, my son 's lemonade, then nothing, my pizza, then nothing, our pitcher of mimosas, then the food for my wife and son. I shared my pizza as they waited for their food. The eggs on the Crab Benedict were just about hard boiled. So, I have nothing really good to add.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Too loud! We had to ask the server to please turn down the music. It was horrible especially at 1 in the afternoon trying to sit around the table and talk to everyone. We could not hear each other talk even when yelling. The food was not good. One positive the waitress was excellent. She was actually a great example of customer service.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Perfect pizza
Great service
Loved the mimosa pitchers at brunch and the smoked salmon pizza
Will bring friends back for brunch

Reviewed May 21, 2014

good food but very skimpy portions for the price. would have loved to meet chazz but he was not there.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

If you love pizza, then look no further! Wonderful food and drinks!
Great menu with a variety of items. The homemade mozzarella was to die for! Rice balls and potato pizza rounded out our meal and we left with a full stomach!

1  Thank Saint