“legit cupcakes”

Dining options: Takeout
Baltimore, Maryland
“legit cupcakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

Love their cupcakes--- decently priced too. This little neighborhood gem is well reviewed, but with little foot traffic. They are also opened late on the weekends!

Visited February 2012

USA
“Best Cupcakes in Baltimore by far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2011

I have eaten more than my fair share of cupcakes, and many from the various bakeries in my hometown of Baltimore and I was blown away by this cupcake. The black Velvet cake itself was moist but also light and airy, with a rich chocolate flavor. You can mix and match the various cakes and icings, so I had a vanilla buttercream icing on mine which was sweet but suprisingly light feeling as well. If you are in the Federal Hill area I highly recommend this for a delightful treat.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank smallbug418
New York City, New York
“Three Inches of Sinful Perfection.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2011

I was cynical when I visited this cupcakery over the past weekend because of my last cupcake experience at another exalted (undeservingly so) cupcake joint. After my first bite, however, I was quickly made into a loyal customer. The frosting was a divine balance between creamy & sweet and the cake had just the right hint of butter and chocolaty richness. This little cupcke was so extremely wonderful that I broke every dieting guideline and ordered 2 more. Each one was unique and wonderful. If I may call a cupcake 'sophisticated' then this is the most high brow cupcke that Id ever tasted: neither too sweet, too rich, and with the right hint of flavor. I have a feeling that Im going to have to up the exercise regime to accomodate a weekly addition of cupcakes into my diet!

• Visited March 2011