“Nice Decor”

Kona Grill - Baltimore
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Baltimore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 2,078 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Charles St & Pratt St
Description: Kona Grill was built on Exceptional Experiences and meals that create memories. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.
Reviewed December 25, 2013

My family and I dined at Kona Grill on Monday. We love sushi so all ordered from the sushi menu. Not the best sushi I've had, but not bad at all. The fish was good quality. What most impressed us was the decor. Dim lighting, warm ambiance, a lovely fish tank as you enter the restaurant. We most loved the fire pit and sofa area. Cleverly designed restaurant with warm tones. You have many different seating choices from booths to high tables at the front. The music wasn't great, could be better. Very good service. We'd go again.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

My friends and I stumbled upon this restaurant while at a conference. We wanted an early dinner before an evening session and were seated immediately and given the option of happy hour in the bar (where the appetizers and drinks were half price) or to be seated in the restaurant. We chose happy hour in the bar and ordered several appetizers and shared, and the food was plentiful and delicious. I liked it so much I brought two other friends there with me the next day for lunch. A fabulous find.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Wow, staying in downtown Baltimore, we didn't expect to discover such a good restaurant. We came there the first day for lunch. Our waiter (Austin) did a great job we (2 adults and 3 kids) are comfortable, well fed and the food is arriving promptly. Thank you! We ended up going there again next day as well.
Our favorites - Avocado egg roll, tomato basil bisque and clam chowder. The rest of the items we ordered are great and tasty as well. Beware - dessert portions are HUGE, so order to share. ;-)
We'll make sure to visit again next time we are in Baltimore.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I tend to like non-fussy, straight forward dishes. I like my fish to taste like fish,chicken like chicken,etc. Kona really enhances the favors rather than disguising them. We were able to make a reservation minutes before walking in and were seated immediately and given prompt attention by our waitress. The menu is diverse enough for anyone to find something they like from sushi,salads,sandwiches,chicken ,meatloaf,pork and steak. I had a nut crusted chicken served with red skinned mashed potatoes and fresh,crunchy green beans. It was comfort food at its best. Everything was simply delicious. On other occasions I have tried the fish or a salad and desserts. I have always been very,very happy with the atmosphere,service and food.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Sat at the bar and had crab Po Boy and sushi. Great service, great food, great atmosphere. Great choice if you are in the innner harbor area.