“Service excellent, but don't get the Caesar Salad.”

Kona Grill - Baltimore
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Baltimore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 2,095 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Charles St & Pratt St
Description: Kona Grill was built on Exceptional Experiences and meals that create memories. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I went to this restaurant twice because it was near my hotel. The first time I ordered the caesar salad and it was inedible: old lettuce (not Romaine) and watery dressing (not Caesar). However, I had the jambalaya for dinner the next day, and it was excellent. For both days the service was excellent, even though it was quite busy.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I rate Kona as excellent because the staff handled our large group of international visitors and Americans with consummate professionalism, courtesy, friendliness, and nary a complaint about dealing with a large number of requests for individual checks, etc. I loved the wide-ranging and varied menu. The food was excellent. Every one of our party of twelve had a different dish, and everyone was pleased and satisfied with their seafood, meat, or vegetarian dishes. But the service was the real star. The complete absence of hassle was wonderful. Next time I have to take out a larger group in Baltimore, I will be back. The quality of the food and the harbor location has much to recommend it to any type of diner on any occasion. It is just a darn good and very well-run restaurant.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Went to Kona Grill for lunch during a meeting at the convention center (for which it is very well-located). We had sandwiches which were tasty and well-prepared. Service was friendly despite being very busy.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The service was excellent, as was the food. All three of us had the filet, which was tender and done to our order. I would go back again.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

After running in the Color Run in Baltimore on 11/17/13, my team was looking for a place to get a bite to eat. We were still in our race gear covered with color. In spite of that, the Kona Grill staff was very accommodating and welcomed us warmly. They seated us immediately at a table large enough for all 12 of us. Our server was friendly and efficient allowing us to have separate checks. The food was very good. It was a very enjoyable way to end our day in Baltimore.

Been to Kona Grill - Baltimore? Share your experiences!