“Nice Atmosphere and Good Service”

Kona Grill - Baltimore
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Baltimore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 2,049 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Charles St & Pratt St
Description: Kona Grill was built on Exceptional Experiences and meals that create memories. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.
Bel Air, Maryland
“Nice Atmosphere and Good Service”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

After running in the Color Run in Baltimore on 11/17/13, my team was looking for a place to get a bite to eat. We were still in our race gear covered with color. In spite of that, the Kona Grill staff was very accommodating and welcomed us warmly. They seated us immediately at a table large enough for all 12 of us. Our server was friendly and efficient allowing us to have separate checks. The food was very good. It was a very enjoyable way to end our day in Baltimore.

• Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Towson
“Delicious meal, great birthday dinner!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We went here for my friend's 22 birthday.The drinks were well made with a lot of booze. I ordered the salmon dish and the portion was very generous. It came with rice and green beans. I finished all of it it was so good. We never asked, but they gave a free red velvet cake with candles to my friend, so that was a nice touch. They have a cool fish tank as well.

• Visited November 2013
“Good food, Decent Prices”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Overall, I enjoyed my meal here. I ordered the pan Asian noodle which were outstanding. The service was excellent and attentive. My only complaint would have to be the noise level.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“So good I went back twice”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I was in town for just a few days on a business trip, and ate here three times. The menu is nicely varied, the service was great, and the food excellent. Each time, everyone I was with enjoyed their meal.

Visited April 2013
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Good Sushi”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

This place has a great ambiance. They have a gluten free menu (including soy sauce!). The sushi was very good. Didn't have the guts to try the angry edamame. Maybe next time. Server was nice. Service was fast. I'd come here again.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Kona Grill - Baltimore? Share your experiences!