“Fabulous and Affordable Happy Hour!”

Kona Grill - Baltimore
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Baltimore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 2,016 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Bar, Sushi, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Charles St & Pratt St
Description: At Kona Grill, we make every experience exceptional. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.
Cleveland, Ohio
“Fabulous and Affordable Happy Hour!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Stopped here before an Orioles game and wasn't sure what to expect. What a pleasant surprise! We happened to stumble upon happy hour which included 1/2 off several items and drinks. We got several dishes and had a drink each and left with a $24 bill only. It is also great that it is in walking distance to the stadium. Highly recommend!

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
“Best salad!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I work across the street from this restaurant and today my husband wanted to take me out to lunch so we gave Kona a try. We got there just in time to beat the lunch crowd (12pm). I ordered a lunch special with Oriental salad and vegetable roll. That salad was amazing! Im full right now but i can't stop thinking about going back there again to have another one. The vegetable roll wasn't anything special, that is usually consistent every where. My husband had the turkey club and it came with some type of fries (not sure what they were but they were delicious!). My lunch deal was only $10.50 which I consider pretty affortable for a nice place like this. It was very crowded when we left at around 12:40 and there was a line of people waiting to be seated. Im glad that they served the food quickly and it was amazing and we had enough time to enjoy it and have a nice chat before I had to return to work. I can't wait to return. I would recommend this restaurant; two thumbs up for a nice, healthy and affortable meal. :)

• Visited June 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Close firm at 11pm!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Stopped in after O's game. One female bartender was very friendly. The male bartender only wanted to watch the game and leave. This did not leave a positive impression on us. It would be great to promote customer friendly. It was more important to just get out of there!

Visited June 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Sushi”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The Baltimore area, especially around Inner Harbor, has an overwhelming selection of restaurants, so we picked Kona by doing eenie meenie minie mo. Good thing it won, because this place is a gem. I had the Hawaiian Ribeye, which was done to perfection. The sushi was fantastic as well. My wife loved the Macadamia Nut Chicken! Sometimes, the luck of the draw pays off!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank bsslegel
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Late-night Happy Hour”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The grill has an inner seating area with cushioned booths, nice bar area and an enclosed glass patio facing Pratt St. There are late-night specials for food and drinks including sushi and sliders (2 sliders and fries - $6).

Visited May 2013

Been to Kona Grill - Baltimore? Share your experiences!