“Excellent service, no rush”

Kona Grill - Baltimore
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Baltimore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 2,094 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Charles St & Pratt St
Description: Kona Grill was built on Exceptional Experiences and meals that create memories. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Went there on a Friday afternoon and although they had open seating, I opted to sit at a booth because I had my laptop with me and did not want it to fall off. My waiter was Haas and was excellent. Listened to what I wanted, helped me with choices, did not rush me in any way and very much a people person. I had the appetizers that were half price (two sushi rolls -- I actually did not know they would be entire rolls so I was quite full by the time I finished). I had the longboard Kona beer which was excellent and on tap. Had no room for dessert. Place was NON-smoking (which I think all places are in Baltimore -- thank you). Tip if you go: I saw the sliders (burgers) and they looked like a meal by themselves (I think they serve two burgers at a time). So I suggest that you do as I did: if you order appetizers, do NOT order your meal because you may be full --as I turned out to be).

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I met an old friend here for dinner one night...hadn't seen her since high school 20+ years ago so we were happy to find ourselves unrushed and enjoying an excellent bottle of wine and fresh, delicious sushi, although there was so much more on the menu to try. Great service topped off our experience...I'd definitely visit again!.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

We had planned on dinner at Harbor Place, but the food court was undergoing renovations and there was nothing open that we wanted to eat at. This was close by, so we thought we'd give it a go! We were there around 5:30 on a Tuesday and it was Happy Hour! Discounted drinks and 1/2 price select appetizers, perfect! To take advantage of Happy Hour, you had to sit on the enclosed patio, off of the bar. That was fine. We ordered frozen margaritas (($4), chicken and veggie dumplings ($6) and sweet and spicy shrimp ($6). Portions were generous for appetizers. For dinner, I had the grilled grouper special...it came with a very tiny portion of mango salsa (could have used more), green beans sauteed in an asian flavor, and amound of rice (I wish I would have known this---I hate rice, blech! and would have asked for a substitution). Teen had a Kona Burger, no complaints and it looked very good! Husband had the Pad Thai, which was a huge portion and very good tasting.
Service was very nice, our waiter was very pleasant and attentive.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Huge fish tanks with variety of exotic fish.
Excellent sushi!
Happy hour after 10 pm!!

Reviewed April 6, 2012

If you find yourself in the Baltimore Harbor Area and are looking for some good quality food up until 11pm, the Kona Grill was a great choice. Broad menu, good service, and a reverse happy hour late into the evening for food and drinks. A great choice for a full meal or light food and drinks in the Inner Harbor area.

Been to Kona Grill - Baltimore? Share your experiences!