“Gotta Love Sinatra”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Light
Description: Since 1937 Supano's Steakhouse has been serving delicious steaks and the hearty Italian classics that will take you back to your grandmother's kitchen table. Located in Baltimore, we're the Inner Harbor's only family owned steakhouse. Supano's invites you to step into our world, where you'll find your passion for food, drink and music, and let yourself get "lost in the sauce."
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We just had drinks and a pizza which were excellent but people around us were raving about other items on the menu. noce atmosphere and very friendly and knowlegeable service.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Found this restaurant one block from the Hampton Inn Inner Harbor where my girlfriend and I were staying on a small side street. The clams and crab meat appetizer was delicious in addition to the delicious bread with oil and vinegar. I had the pasta trio which was great but the homemade sauce is what really put it over the top. My girlfriend had the seafood trio which was also great but the homemade cocktail sauce and huge crab cake is what really made the dish excellent. Our waiter, Gavin, was very attentive and personal. The atmosphere was great there was a live singer who sang classic songs (Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Elvis).

After dinner we went to the sports bar downstairs and had a great bar tender (Dave). There were TVs, pool table, darts, and shuffle board. The cocktails were not light on liquor which was great. Even though its pricey this restaurant is fantastic and worth every penny. This place was a great night out!!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

This is one of our favorite steak houses. The atmosphere is very nice. Everyone there makes you feel special. The food is delicious. The steaks are in the top 3 of all the restaurants I have visited. The New York Strip is absolutely bursting with flavor.

I would recommend going here for special occasions, visiting the city, or in a group. You will not be disappointed.

David

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Ate here on a whim while traveling alone to Baltimore for conference. Welcomed by a very nice doorman ( dressed down for the atmosphere though). Owner greeted me once I was seated. Waitress was nice but I felt rushed. Nice jazz music being performed and would have liked to sip my wine. Food was quite good but I thought a bit expensive. Filet and crab cake $58, extra for a very plain Caesar salad and extra if I wanted to add a veggie or starch. Filet was fantastic though. Would be a great date night as long as aware of cost.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went there on a Monday night. Small crowd. Service was great. Waiter was OK. Food was average. Scallops were like rubber. Shrimp were overcooked. Waiter recommended the Eggplant parm to one of us and then served him Lasagna by mistake. The experience was less than we had expected.