“Good food, fabulous atmosphere, expensive!”

Supano's Steakhouse
Ranked #278 of 2,079 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Light
Description: Since 1937 Supano's Steakhouse has been serving delicious steaks and the hearty Italian classics that will take you back to your grandmother's kitchen table. Located in Baltimore, we're the Inner Harbor's only family owned steakhouse. Supano's invites you to step into our world, where you'll find your passion for food, drink and music, and let yourself get "lost in the sauce."
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Ate here on a whim while traveling alone to Baltimore for conference. Welcomed by a very nice doorman ( dressed down for the atmosphere though). Owner greeted me once I was seated. Waitress was nice but I felt rushed. Nice jazz music being performed and would have liked to sip my wine. Food was quite good but I thought a bit expensive. Filet and crab cake $58, extra for a very plain Caesar salad and extra if I wanted to add a veggie or starch. Filet was fantastic though. Would be a great date night as long as aware of cost.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went there on a Monday night. Small crowd. Service was great. Waiter was OK. Food was average. Scallops were like rubber. Shrimp were overcooked. Waiter recommended the Eggplant parm to one of us and then served him Lasagna by mistake. The experience was less than we had expected.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

App was sausage and peppers in home made marinana. Delicious. Great flavor and served hot (perfect for a cold day). Main was chicken parm. Pounded thin just the way it should be. Service was friendly and helpful in makin decisions on what to eat. Easily now one of my favorite Italian spots.

Oh, and hearing Sinatra music in the background somehow makes the wine and food taste better. Great atmosphere.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I just had the best Filet Mignon ever. Difficult to say but true. Place simply awesome. Love the Rat Pack Theme and the wine was great also. Had the Burgess suggested by the owner. Great friendly staff.

Do not miss this restaurant. The was the only Baltimore Restaurant we found in a sea of chains.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I've always thought that an Italian steakhouse was a bit of an oxymoron, but they make it work here. Great 1960's atmosphere with Frank Sinatra, bigger than life, in concert on the wall thanks to a projection TV. Food was good, maybe not great, but given the friendly atmosphere, it made for a very pleasant meal. The owner greeted us at the door and followed up to make sure everything was satisfactory.