“stands out among many of baltimore's bars”
Review of The Dizz

The Dizz
Ranked #123 of 2,202 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Long a neighborhood favorite, The Dizz caters to a loyal local clientele. Often called "Baltimore in a bar", the fun and funky decor embraces the true spirit of Charm City. Best known for their extensive and creative burger selections, this restaurant knows how to deliver classic pub food at reasonable prices. Dining can also be enjoyed seasonally at their outdoor patio, one of the few restaurants in town to offer al fresco dining. Located across the street from Charm City Cakes, of "Ace of Cakes" fame, The Dizz is well worth the visit for tourists following the show. Awarded by The Baltimore City Paper for Best Hamburger, Best Happy Hour, Best Corner Bar, Best Neighborhood Bar & Best Club Sandwich. Open daily for lunch and dinner, breakfast served Saturdays & Sundays.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

over the years, i've stopped by here every time i've visited baltimore (since it was dizzie izzie's) and it's been consistently good. for what may appear as just another bar in baltimore, the food is quite impressive. really friendly staff, good prices and service. awesome crab cakes and wings.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Went with friends and had a very good meal. The calamari was well cooked, good curly fries and a good blue cheese burger. Lovely that they offer ten dollar bottles of wine. A welcoming friendly environment with a happy staff.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

If you want a burger and a beer, this is your place. I like that it's not pretentious and generally has plenty of street parking. Prices are fair, and service is pretty good. My wife and I come here often, as it's a good, comfort food stop. I usually stick with burgers and fries, and my wife usually does sandwiches of some sort. We always leave happy with what we've ordered. Also, on nice days, you can sit outside on the patio area, which is a nice bonus.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We've visited a lot of small bar type restaurants, but this restaurant is the best by far. If you like fish try the fish sandwich with curly fries. Everyone in our party had nothing but raves for the food. If you're going to Baltimore, it's a must stop.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I am originally from Baltimore but return only a couple of times a year. In December friends and I go to see the lights on 34th Street in Hampden. This year we had trouble finding a restaurant until we discovered The Dizz on Remington and 30th. We pulled up early on a Thursday (4:30). That was lucky because while sitting there we were told that there were reservations for all the first floor tables in front of the wood burning fireplace at 6:30. The Hamburgers and sweet potato french fries were delicious. The hand written menu does not work. I found myself getting tired of navigating it quickly. Overall a good place.