“A good find”
Review of Sticky Rice

Sticky Rice
Reserve with OpenTable
Sticky Rice is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #220 of 2,064 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broad
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

We wondered around Fells Point a little while deciding on a restaurant. Happy to find Sticky Rice, they didn't have any tables open so we sat at the bar and ate. The Miso soup was the best we've ever had. We got tempura for an app. It wasn't bad but we didn't really care for the dipping sauce. At our normal Japanese resistant the sauce is sweet. Here it's nothing special. For our meals we orders the Tokyo Burger and the chicken teriyaki sandwich. Both were good. The tots and sauce was plentiful. We also had some drinks while there. All of them were good. They even took the time to look up the Blue Motorcycle recipe for the hubby. It's one of his favorite drinks and he was happy they could make it.

We'll be returning next time we are in the area.

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Eclectic atmosphere and always friendly wait staff. Been here solo and with friends and I am never disappointed. Fresh, delicious sushi worth the price:)

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Uncomfortable atmosphere, they were playing a VERY violent kung fu film on all their televisions which makes for really weird dinner entertainment. Their hostess station is literally right when you walk in and not in the normal sense but more like it's uncomfortable to walk in because she's pretty much in your way. The waitress was okay, my friend and I wasn't sure what we really wanted so we took some time which made the waitress a bit annoyed even though we were of the few in the place. Food wasn't impressive, I asked if their pop stickers were made in house and they aren't (I do appreciate the honesty) . For $8 why would I order store bought pot stickers from a restaurant when I could get the same thing for a lot less at the store myself. I find that to be a bit ridiculous. My sushi wasn't anything exciting, seaweed salad portion was the smallest I've even received. The place looks like it could use an update and a mop. Overall, not going back there again!

1  Thank Star1472
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I loved the atmosphere! The tater tots are to die for. Great veggie sushi and so many options to choose from.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

It's nothing fancy; actually used to be a bar and they cleaned it up somewhat. Food was okay although the chicken in our sesame noodle dishes were overcooked. Inexpensive, good for something quick & casual; right in the heart of Fell's Point.