“Everything was excellent!”

Ranked #193 of 2,387 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed August 7, 2018

It was clean and inviting. The staff was friendly and attentive. Perfect place for dinner , easy parking.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

While staying at a hotel about a half mile from PF Chang’s, my wife’s back froze up and we decided to just have food delivered via Grub Hub. Food showed up within 30 minutes still warm and generous portions. Only thing I missed about not eating at the restaurant was not getting the trio sauce but at least they sent soy.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We have dined at PF Changs when we are at the mall from time to time. Our most recent dining experience was not as good as I remember previous occasions as being.

Many of the items were too salty, and the shrimp was rubbery.

Still, it’s an OK place to go when you were looking for a compromise for a group.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

We had the strangest experience here. We came in at 7pm on a Wednesday to a mostly-empty restaurant. It took the hostess several minutes to "find us a table." We thought that it was a little weird, but waited patiently. Once seated, we expected to see a wait person, but no one ever came. My son and I completed ALL the activities on the kid's menu while waiting. We saw a waitress serve people a few tables away, but she ignored us. We then saw her began to set plates on empty tables. We never saw another server. We ended up leaving. The hostess told us to "have a nice night," as if we had just dined with them. I don't think she realized that she had recently sat us and that we were leaving with no service, even though the restaurant was mostly empty. There are plenty of restaurants in the Inner Harbor area, we just went a block to another place which acknowledged our existence.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Though I very much wanted seafood...the co-worker I was travelling with insisted on PF Chang. We arrived around 10PM and sat at the bar. The bartender was very friendly and helpful and engaged in a fun conversation while we ordered and waited for our food. Food came in good time and was just as I expected. This particular restaurant is in a fun, busy part of the city so the view outside the restaurant windows was also enjoyable. I’d go back there.