“Coconut Vegetables the Best Dish Ever!”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #180 of 2,095 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Our threesome were tired and very hungry after a long day of travel, activities, an missed lunch. This restaurant satisfied all of our needs. Our grandson was so hungry he ordered two vegetarian entrees and downed them both readily. My dish of vegetables and tofu in a lite coconut sauce was one of the best things I have ever had. Service was excellent. We loved it and would definitely return.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

my husband and I ate an early dinner here. we enjoyed happy hour cocktails which included not your usual ingredients. they were excellent! vietnamese crab salad was scrumptious. best part of the experience was charles, our server. so friendly and attentive. we even received discount coupons for a return visit.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Arrived exactly at noon on a Sunday with a Family of 4. Out of the entire restaurant only 5 tables were occupied. Hostess said it would be a few minute wait for a table? After a few minutes we were seated and had to wait about 10 minutes for our server to arrive to take our drink order. Food was good, but the server never returned to check on us or offer refills, and lacked any personality. Never once saw a manager make the rounds to check on the customers either.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have visited many PF Changs over the country and for my past three visits at this location
the service and management has been slowly declining - after my last visit yesterday I will never again set food into this place.
1. Server did not know the lunch special menu, which is printed on the menu and is the same at all PF CHANGS....soup comes with the luncheon special - she charged us for the soup, the soup was not warm and when i sent it back she brought it back and said this is the warmest they do it (wonder what the board of health would say about that), she said she would be back to mix the sauces and never did, my business associate that I dined with had to do his own, the entree was also slightly warm with a sauce that appeared to not have been stirred, she asked if i wanted more water and returned 15 minutes later with the water (only three parties in her station).
2.When i spoke with the manager she had an excuse that yes, the server was new but did have training but went off for vacation after her training before they put her on the floor....who takes a vacation a week after starting a new job?? And what manager gives excuses for a poor server?
3.This was the last straw...I will not return,it is embarassing to bring business associates to a poor restaurant. The last time I was there a party of three told us they had poor service as they were leaving - different server....they seem to have revolving servers and managers at this restaurant. I have not experienced this kind of food or service at any of the other PF CHANGS but would like to know if this is there new venue corporate wide?

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Our meal at P.F. Chang's was uninspired. It seemed like it came off an assembly line in China. We do not recommend.