“Awesome hot dog toppings!”
Review of Stuggy's

Stuggy's
Ranked #335 of 2,054 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Fells Point
Description: At Stuggy's, our emphasis is on food: simple, delicious gourmet food. We serve it quickly using the freshest ingredients without any fillers or preservatives. We want you to know where our ingredients come from. That's why our website has a section for our distributors including meat, dairy products, fruit,vegetables and dry goods.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

A genius idea!

A hot dog in itself is already good. But who would've ever thought that simply adding a multitude of ingredients on top of a regular large hot dog would fill your stomach and make you so completely satisfied...

Well, Stuggy's does just that. From an assortment of veggies all the way to meat varieties (ham, chili, bacon, pulled pork, bacon, eggs, and more), you can build your own jumbo hot dog or choose from a good selection of specialty dogs.

I'd definitely recommend you stop by, close your eyes, and point at anything on their menu. You'll love it.

There are newer reviews for Stuggy's

Reviewed July 20, 2013

The time I usually go is after a night of partying on weekends. The hot dogs and chili cheese fries are on point! plus the give you a lot so it's worth every dollar.

Highly recommend it for everyone even if you're vegetarian they have something for everyone.
You can choose how you want your hot dog or have them do it for you again deff go there and i can guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

You can have your dog your way or theirs and I like theirs better. We've sampled The Crab Mac and Cheese, The Cuban, Chi Town and The Late Night. I usually have a huge appetite but can only have one at a time.
Fries are good. Big plus: BOYLAN'S FOUNTAIN SODA! Sweetened with Cane Sugar!
You can also buy Packaged Stuggy's Dog's to enjoy at home. Really, really good product!
Minus: no tables, but they compensate by offering sitting space at the establishments on either side (I think they're in the same corporate family).
I really like the team. Very friendly and they know and love their product.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Stumbled across this place with a friend during one of our Baltimore concert going experiences and have been in love ever since. The mac and cheese dog with a touch of hot sauce is my absolute favorite! Now anytime I stumble across people going to shows or bands heading in that area for some good greasy eats i steer them there for the dogs and cheesy fries!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I came to Fells Point in the summer and passed this shop only gazing at the pictures. When I came back 7 months latter I would not deny myself the macaroni and crab meat hot dog! I was right to trust my instinct... It was awesome!