“FUN!”

Max's Taphouse
Ranked #40 of 2,016 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television
Description: Stocks nearly 200 beers on tap
Elizabethville, Pennsylvania
“FUN!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

If you are looking for an awesome time in Fell's Point this is your place. My husband and I were on our mini honeymoon when we came to Max's. Never had so much fun together! My husband loved all the beer choices and the bartender made me an amazing mixed drink which I then had throughout the whole day!
Food was also incredible!

• Visited May 2014

Reading, Pennsylvania
“A must stop”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

My son and I stop here for lunch before a baseball game the food was very good but the main highlight of the visit was the huge choice of beers. The staff were very friendly and helpfull in picking out with beers to try. If you are in the inner harbor area take a walk to fells point this is a must stop

• Visited May 2014
Sewell, New Jersey
“Second to none beer selection”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

They had around100 beers on tap and many bottles. The staff is very helpful. This place gets crowded after 5 and it seems like a lot of locals. Try the tater bowl, very different and tasty.

Visited April 2014
Savannah, Georgia
“Lively fun place with a LOT of beer on tap!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I heard about this establishment through business associates. I decided to give it a go on my last night in Baltimore. It was freezing outside, so I was happy to see a bit of a crowd on a Thursday evening in March! I tried a couple of the drafts, which were tasty. Unfortunately I don't remember which ones as there were so many! Definately worth the rtip and if I am ever in Baltimore again I will definately return!

• Visited March 2014
Philadelphia
“Best beer pub in Fell's Point”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

This little place has over 1500 beers. Beers from all over the World. If you're into craft beers, this is the place for you!!

Visited March 2014