Sleep Inn is within 15 mins walking to Inner Harbour. Location is a bit isolated, but there is holiday Inn next door. We felt safe, but kept our wits about us.
Hotel itself was great. Good sized room, good bed and bathroom and quiet.
Bonus was in house laundry. Just the one night, but should be good for longer stay.
We went on the Orange free chicle route bus to see the city. NOT recommended. Lots of homeless and threatening people seem to make this bus their preferred mode of transport. We spent a very unpleasant hour on board before we could get off. This was where we got on at the Inner Harbour. I think we should have have done more research on Baltimore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor