I was looking for a hotel to stay at during a conference at Baltimore Convention Centre, and I found this hotel on hotels.com website. What caught my eye is that it was an old warehouse building converted into a hotel, as i always try to support companies that invest into revitalizing old buildings in urban areas. Sleep Inn has done very good job in bringing the building back to life.
My room with 2 double beds was very spacious with modern decor. Wifi worked well, and the room was spotless clean.
Front desk service was prompt and attentive, Chris on the night shift was extremely helpful and friendly.
Hotel was only a short walk from the Inner Harbor. Parking was $15 a day which is reasonable.
I have enjoyed my stay and whenever I return to Baltimore i will stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor