Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$152
$429
FourSeasons.com
  • Restaurant
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$91
$98
$153
$144
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$119
$134
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
$209
$169
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjohns hopkinslucy bostonhomeless peopleshuttle servicewalk in showerthe breakfast areaafter darkparking feeminute walkwaffle makerwithin walking distancefree shuttlethe general managerfront desk staffyogurtfree breakfastclean hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Ii was very pleased with this hotel because it was very CLEAN (which I find most important) and overall nice. The staff was professional, helpful and friendly. There was security in the lobby which was nice. The rates were reasonable. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CMT5
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Last night upon checking in there was some supposed computer error and it charged my card not once, not twice, but three times. This overdrafted my bank account even though the charges were reversed because they are all still pending charges until after the holiday weekend. I'm still left with the bank fees. Then after calling my bank and moving money to my account again this morning I was charged THREE more times by another employee while I was sleeping in my room and she was somehow attempting to check me in because it didn't work yesterday?!? Let me repeat. I was charged SIX DIFFERENT TIMES for one room. Totalling $2232.89. I have requested to speak to a manager twice, left my contact information at the desk and have yet to be contacted by management. I watched the clerk at the desk call her manager and leave a voicemail almost three hours ago and have yet to be contacted. There is no excuse for that. Had management responded when this issue first occurred yesterday I would not be nearly as upset. In fact if I had only been charged the first three times I wouldn't be as upset. But now I am out of town and my bank account is basically frozen.

Corporate headquarters will be getting a very strongly worded letter as well. I travel almost monthly for work and have never seen such terrible service. I will never stay here again. Possibly not at any of their affiliated hotels either. Unbelievable.

• Stayed: October 2013
5  Thank Cvengrin
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

As I discussed with you at the time of your check out, we were experiencing technical difficulties with our computer system, causing multiple charges to your card, all of which were refunded immediately. Again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this caused, and not being available to immediately call you concerning this matter. I am glad I was able to speak with you before you checked out. Please email or fax me the bank fees as requested so we can pay them for you.

I hope that you will see this an as insolated incident, and will choose to stay with us on any future trips to Baltimore.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We stayed here the first night of our business/vacation trip to Charm City. I really wanted to stay here the whole time in MD, but everything was booked up due to a convention. The staff, in particular Tyler at the front desk, was great. Very accommodating and a wealth of knowledge. The room was clean and served it's purpose nicely. If anything the walls are a little thin, as the guy next door woke me when he returned after a night out partying. But, he was so loud perhaps I would have heard him no matter where I stayed. The $15 for parking seemed very reasonable considering what we paid elsewhere on this trip. The free breakfast was a nice touch, not great but again served it's purpose. I would recommend Sleep Inn Downtown and will stay here should I return to Baltimore.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Roy D
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Thank you for sharing about your recent experience at the Sleep Inn and Suites Downtown Inner Harbor! I'm sorry you were not able to stay with us for your whole trip, I believe during the time of your visit it was the Natural Products Expo which sold out the entire city.

As you mentioned our front desk staff is very knowledgeable about Charm City! I will be sure to pass along your kind comments and let them know they were very helpful. They love to hear back from our satisfied guests.

Please feel free to contact me directly should you need help with any future reservations.

410-779-6166 Ext.110
lucy@sleepinnbaltimore.com

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We booked a cruise package that was supposed to include parking and round trip transfers to the port.
The hotel is very nice, updated and modern. We ordered Italian in and it wasn't too good. We ate Krispy Kreme doughnuts in our room rather than get up early for breakfast.
when we checked out I saw we were charged $15.00 parking. I was told everyone pays the parking fee but with the cruise package the rest of the parking was free. they said everywhere in Baltimore they charged for parking. When I got home, I did some research and it appears the Inner Harbor area is where they charge.
They shuttle to the pier was an old man in an old rickety van. He just stood there while we all loaded our luggage (3 couples). When we got to the pier we were unloaded about as far away from the terminal entrance as possible. The driver helped a little unloading and I had to have them find my carry on which was already put on a cart. Very unprofessional I thought.
When we returned after the cruise, I called and was told 25 minutes. After 40 minutes I called and was told he was stuck in traffic but was almost there. 15 minutes later he showed up. Same driver and same van. There was 2 couples there. He had all of the seats in the van and there was no place for the luggage. We had to hand the luggage in to him and he put it on the seats. My wife sat in the back and he wanted me back there too. I am a large guy and there was no way I could squeeze back there. The other lady went back with my wife. The 2 guys sat on the second row of seats. The luggage was behind us and shifted during the trip back. Everything would have been easier but he had a woman in the front passenger seat that I am guessing was his wife.
I am not big on paying for parking at a hotel. It's a really nice hotel but the next time I'll book where I was originally going to stay. It was a little cheaper, no charge for parking and use a professional shuttle service.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank dwb110
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We truly enjoyed our visit. This was the best hotel on our week long trip and the most outstanding spot in Baltimore. Baltimore was a bummer, but this hotel made it better. The woman who checked us in was a bundle of information. She made us feel special. Told us where and where not to walk to safely. We walked to the Inner Harbor (which we thought was closer). Don't know if we would do at night. Best bed ever. The room and hotel were beautiful. So different from other Sleep Inns. Reminded us of a boutique hotel. They watch out for your safety. The breakfast was average, but the attendant was very pleasant and attentive to your needs. We don't need to return to Baltimore, but if we did this is where we would stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn and Suites Downtown Inner Harbor on your recent visit to Baltimore. We love to hear feedback from our satisfied guests! I am sorry to hear Baltimore was not your favorite destination on your trip but glad to know we were the best hotel!

I'm happy to read you found our front desk to be “a bundle of information!” We make sure to know the ins-and-outs of the city so we can pass along this information to our guests.

Thank you again for sharing with us and the TripAdvisor community about your recent stay.

410-779-6166 Ext. 110