We stayed here the first night of our business/vacation trip to Charm City. I really wanted to stay here the whole time in MD, but everything was booked up due to a convention. The staff, in particular Tyler at the front desk, was great. Very accommodating and a wealth of knowledge. The room was clean and served it's purpose nicely. If anything the walls are a little thin, as the guy next door woke me when he returned after a night out partying. But, he was so loud perhaps I would have heard him no matter where I stayed. The $15 for parking seemed very reasonable considering what we paid elsewhere on this trip. The free breakfast was a nice touch, not great but again served it's purpose. I would recommend Sleep Inn Downtown and will stay here should I return to Baltimore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor