Certainly convenient to everything. Another of those hotels we could dump the car and we thought the parking price was reasonable for a large city.
We could walk or take the circulator bus everywhere although the bus wasn`t great and at times it was quicker to walk.
Loved the old revamped building. Room had a king bed, computer desk, and free wifi. Loved having a huge shower for a change. Get sick of clambering into baths.
Was a really easy walk to the inner harbour although we had a bit of trouble finding somewhere handy to eat, unusual for us.
The free breakfast was handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor