My wife and I arrived on Friday night ; tired,hungry and just wanting to get settled. The desk clerk was working 3 jobs (and ? going to school). She was fabulous !!!!!!! She had a great personality and took care of the 3 of us without a blink of an eye. She then helped with suggestions for supper and even played with our silly jokes. Her name.... was Treasure. The other desk clerks were also very friendly and helpful.
They do have a free breakfast and the meal room attendant was upbeat,pleasant and efficient. She even told us about the outdoor seating on our 2nd morning. She said that others had indicated that it was the same breakfast as you would get anywhere. I truly believe the ingredients might be the same but the breakfast was so much better. Deb truly made our stay so nice that I plan to stay anytime I'm in Baltimore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels and Expedia so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor