My main reason for coming to Baltimore was to complete a couple for steps in the Police process. This hotel was a two minute walk from police headquarters. It was a beautiful hotel, very modern and clean. The rooms were unbelievable..very large! Parking was $15 dollars per night. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. There is a free breakfast in the morning that starts at 6am, which was great! I highly recommend this hotel for anyone in the police process in Baltimore City or anyone looking to enjoy the inner harbor!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor