“Hopsitality”

Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor
Ranked #15 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stayed at the Sleep Inn On August 21-22, 2013. I was very impressed with the hotel. It felt like a resort feel. The hotel is very clean and smells good. I attended a concert that was located at the Pier 6 and it was a easy walking distance from the hotel to the location. We enjoyed the location. Most of all I felt so special when I checked into my room and there was a letter from the manager greeting me using my name welcoming me with some snacks. Also my name was listed in the elevator welcoming and thanking me for the stay. I have the rewards and I was able to check out at 2:00pm. Tyler the receptionist was so friendly. They really made me feel so welcomed. If this is the way that I am going to be treated then for now on I will make sure that I reserve a room at the Sleep Inn. When ever I go to Baltimore Inner Harbor I will be staying at this location.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JovonneO
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review! We love to hear our guest have left with a memorable experience. I am pleased we were able to surpass your expiations and provide you with a “resort feel.”

Here at the Sleep Inn and Suites Downtown Inner Harbor we take the time to make sure each guest is recognized and appreciated. My staff and I hope to welcome you back to Charm City on your next trip to Baltimore! Please do not hesitate to contact me directly when making feature reservations.

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor

Reviewed August 22, 2013

The hotel is in a converted warehouse - the decor is very interesting - the location is about 2 miles walking distance from Camden Yards and the Inner Harbor - the staff was very pleasant and accomodating. Breakfast is the usual non descript free one - the hostess was very efficient - the coffee was Poor - the brand or the brewing machine needs to be changed. We were a little concerned about the parking area - very tight though it did work out. The value was certainly there.

Room Tip: request a room at the back of the hotel - away from the main road - although we did bring our sound...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sleep Inn and Suites Downtown Inner Harbor! I am happy to hear you found our hotel to be of exceptional value! My staff works hard to provide nothing but the best service for all our guest.

I as well enjoy our location! It is so nice to be able to walk to the Inner Harbor and Camden Yards. On your next trip to Baltimore be sure to try out the Charm City Circulator there is a stop just outside the hotel. This is a free bus provided by the city the runs through the Inner Harbor, making it quite convenient to get to any location!

We hope to welcome you back soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need any help when making feature reservations at the Sleep Inn and Suites Downtown Inner Harbor.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I spent 3 nights here. I really liked the service at this Sleep Inn. The breakfast was pleasant, the rooms were well made, and the front desk was friendly and helpful. The rooms themselves are aesthetically pleasing, at least to me. The straight edges and well placed lightning combined with a subdued color scheme made me at ease here. Although it isn't exactly in the heart of the inner harbor, it isn't very far from it. Pricing wasn't that bad either, compared to other hotels in the inner harbor. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to just about everyone who is looking to plan a stay at the inner harbor.

Room Tip: I don't know anything about the first floor, but the second floor has laundry, ice, and vending...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Isaac L
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Thank you weighting us such a wonderful review. I am happy to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that we were able to exceed your expatiation's. My staff works hard to ensure each guest has a memorable experience, I will be sure to pass along your king comments. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need any help in booking feature reservations

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

For the price it was worth it. I only needed one night. If you are looking for a posh hotel this is not the place. It is updated and clean, with a decent breakfast Tyler at the front desk is a gem! She helped me find food delivery to accomodate my dietary needs.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Beccaluvstravel

Thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn and Suites Downtown Inner Harbor! It is wonderful to read feedback from our guest and it always brings excitement to the staff knowing we have left a memorable impression. We hope to welcome you back in the near feature. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need any assistance when making feature reservations.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights on my own and had a really enjoyable time.
The room was fantastic. It was modern and clean and had the usual amenities. The breakfast was very good too which was a great way to start the day. Staff were always friendly and helpful whenever needed. They had a coin operated laundry and a fitness center which was a plus.

Location wise to the left of the hotel was a small park that had shifty looking people there but there was never any problems walking past it. Just something I noticed and wouldn't walk past late at night but during the day I walked back here any times. There is also a main road outside and i had a room facing this but never heard any noise at all. It is really close to the harbor about 10 mins walk and you are right there which made it easy to get dinner and walk back at a decent time or get take out and bring it back or just to sightsee in general.

This was the cheapest option by far in the city and was a fantastic find in my view.

I will definitely be staying here again next time I am in town.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent visit to the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor. I am happy to read that you loved the convenient location of our hotel. I also enjoy being able to walk to the Inner Harbor and all attractions in Baltimore from the hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook (Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor).

Reviewed August 14, 2013

What to make of a Sleep Inn..CHOICE HOTELS are really sprucing up their image and this Sleep Inn & Suites in Downtown Inner Harbor Baltimore is worth the visit and proof of this direction from this Hotel Brand.
As a Choice Privilege member it was a toss up between the Quality Inn and Sleep INN. My Family and I are glad we opted for the Sleep Inn.
Location is great and we experienced no security issues with areas.The area is minutes away from everything. 5-15 minute walks will get to Little Italy and Inner Harbor.
My family and I really enjoyed our stay and Baltimore as a whole. Great friendly welcome from Front Desk receptionist and the whole property feels new and modern and it shows that some designer elements and proper planning have been employed to contribute to the feel you get as a guest upon entering the property. The tables outside along with the floral arrangements were a hit with my wife who loved the layout. Most importantly the rooms are spacious, clean, smell great (just like the whole property in general)and extremely well functional. Flat screen TV on wall, great desk work area. The Hotel feels like a boutique Hotel but it is not.
We did not have Fridge & Microwave due to our room selection but some rooms have them. No in-room safe available: But that was okay by us.
To top it off the Breakfast is great value and room where it served is spacious and comfortable. The attendant (Debi) does a great job in assuring all is properly replenished and are remains clean for all patrons.
The Parking area is also well kept and provides adequate space for all types of vehicles. The 15$ per day self-park fee added to you guest folio is a fair price for a downtown property and is charged on daily basis.

To all at The Sleep Inn & Suites thank you for making our stay comfortable and for letting us discover your property and the lovely City of Baltimore.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank joediana

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We were so pleased to hear how satisfied you were with the Sleep Inn and Suites Downtown Inner Harbor and the service we provided. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff and I am glad that you had a great time during your recent stay. Our goal is to provide our guests with a memorable and enjoyable experience from start to finish.

Our entire staff is looking forward to welcoming you back and hopes to see you in the near future! Please feel free to call us if you need anything

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Stayed at hotel for two nights. Hotel was located in an ok area. Hotel was fairly new and clean. The complimentary breakfast was very good and satisfying. The rooms were fairly large and the beds comfortable.

The rate was the best offered in the area at the time and I am glad we booked this rather than some of the other hotels going for $75-$100 more a night which did not appear any better.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

I wanted to thank you for posting your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. Your review highlights some of my favorite things about our hotel like the complimentary breakfast, clean and spacious rooms, and of course the great value!

Hopefully you will come back again to see us and explore even more that Baltimore has to offer. Please do not hesitate to contact me when making your next reservation at the Sleep Inn and Suites Downtown Inner Harbor!