What to make of a Sleep Inn..CHOICE HOTELS are really sprucing up their image and this Sleep Inn & Suites in Downtown Inner Harbor Baltimore is worth the visit and proof of this direction from this Hotel Brand.
As a Choice Privilege member it was a toss up between the Quality Inn and Sleep INN. My Family and I are glad we opted for the Sleep Inn.
Location is great and we experienced no security issues with areas.The area is minutes away from everything. 5-15 minute walks will get to Little Italy and Inner Harbor.
My family and I really enjoyed our stay and Baltimore as a whole. Great friendly welcome from Front Desk receptionist and the whole property feels new and modern and it shows that some designer elements and proper planning have been employed to contribute to the feel you get as a guest upon entering the property. The tables outside along with the floral arrangements were a hit with my wife who loved the layout. Most importantly the rooms are spacious, clean, smell great (just like the whole property in general)and extremely well functional. Flat screen TV on wall, great desk work area. The Hotel feels like a boutique Hotel but it is not.
We did not have Fridge & Microwave due to our room selection but some rooms have them. No in-room safe available: But that was okay by us.
To top it off the Breakfast is great value and room where it served is spacious and comfortable. The attendant (Debi) does a great job in assuring all is properly replenished and are remains clean for all patrons.
The Parking area is also well kept and provides adequate space for all types of vehicles. The 15$ per day self-park fee added to you guest folio is a fair price for a downtown property and is charged on daily basis.
To all at The Sleep Inn & Suites thank you for making our stay comfortable and for letting us discover your property and the lovely City of Baltimore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor