I would first ask you to ignore the negative reviews on here. I was reading them and I think many people are insane. This is one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at, in a perfect location, top notch customer service and good value. Hotel is right off I-83 and once you walk into the lobby you see a beauitfly designed area. The front staff who worked the three days I was there were all very friendly. Breakfest was good witha waffle maker, and there was always jucie in the lobby. The only down side here is you do have to pay for parking ($15 daily) and on the weekends parking is limited. If your Catholic there is a nice Catholic church next door as well. If I go back to Baltimore i will 100% stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels and Expedia so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor