“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 61 Hotels in Baltimore
Bethpage, New York
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

My wife and I needed to be in Baltimore and found this terrific hotel. The front desk person who helped me with the reservation, Sabrina, went way, way, way over and above the norm to accomodate my needs. Everyone who we spoke to was super-friendly and always concerned that we had everything we needed. The breakfast staff (Lou especially) always had a cheery "good morning" and "have a nice day". The hotel is clean and neat, the breakfast choices were many and the food was great. This place is an incredible value. We've now been there twice and both stays were exceptional! Don't miss this hidden gem!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank elmarko13
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for leaving us such a great review. I am happy to read that our team here at the Sleep Inn & Suites was able to meet all of your needs and expectations for a second time. Our goal is to ensure everyone has a memorable experience like yours! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to everyone, we all love to receive feedback from our guests! Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook (Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor) and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

410-779-6166 Ext. 110

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
Largo, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

What a pace to stay. Lou at breakfast and Glen at the front desk, what a pair. The hotel was great, with big spacey rooms, very clean and modern. Glen welcomes you, like your part of his family comming for a visit and Lou at breakfast is a wealth of information about the hotel and the city, any thing that Glen does not know, just ask Lou. I visit Baltimore about 7 or 8 times a year, this is now my new home away from home. I WILL BE BACK.....

Room Tip: This hotel is better than any 4 or 5 star hotel in Baltimore, just because of the people who work in...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Mike S
Thank you for writing us a wonderful review, and for choosing to stay with us during your time in Baltimore. I am very glad to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for mentioning our wonderful staff, I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to Lou, Glen, and the rest of our team. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review on Trip Advisor, many people choose where to stay based on online reviews so thank you for sharing your experience. If there is anything I can do to accommodate you in a future visit to our hotel please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor in the near future.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Nice clean modern hotel. Staff very friendly especially the Breakfast staff, Brittany and Lou! Nice and convent to the inner harbor. Nice for cruising and park package.Leave your car there and they will shuttle and pick you up at the cruise terminal.

Room Tip: Suite nice and big
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Jeff C
We'd like to thank you for sharing with us and the TripAdvisor community on your stay. It truly means a lot to us when guests take the time out of their day to post us a review. Our staff love to hear great comments from our guests, so I will be sure to pass on your kind words. If there is ever anything we can do to accommodate you in a future trip to our hotel please do not hesitate to contact us. We're here for you!

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

This hotel was very accommodating. We were there for a week and the staff was so friendly and helpful for out of towners. Kudos to Lou, the breakfast guy, who made us feel welcome each day. His knowledge of the city and restaurant recommendations were spot on. The Thursday happy hour with Lou and Lola as hosts, was also great. Definitely will stay here again!

Room Tip: Request a room with a fridge and microwave for long stays. We did not have one and wished we did.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank 551Maria
Thank you so much for your great review. Our team works hard to provide nothing but the best service and exceed everyone’s expectations, and I am glad that we achieved this during your stay with us. I hope to welcome you back in the near furture, and don’t forget to “like us” on Facebook (Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor).

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I went down to Baltimore City with some friends to go out drinking in Power Plant and we wanted a place to stay close by. This is such a great find! The staff was so nice to us despite us obviously being out drinking all night and the breakfast the next morning was so yummy! It was so much fun and the cost was wonderful as well. I would have though I was staying in the Marriot or the Hilton with the service. Can't wait for my next night out on the town.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent visit to the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor. I am happy to read that you loved the convenient location of our hotel. I really enjoy being able to walk to the Inner Harbor and all attractions in Baltimore from the hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook (Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor).

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

This property was very clean and the staff very helpful and professional. Plus, we could have our dog with us. The breakfast buffet was excellent and Lou cooks your waffle and brings it to you with the syrup and butter. Very nice. One oddity was that our room had only a desk chair and a bed (which was extremely comfortable) but no arm chair or small sofa to lounge upon. There was plenty of space in the room for more furniture. Convenient location.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JPSTRACH
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor, we greatly appreciate it. I am extremely happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to pass along all the comments you made to our team; we all love to hear back from satisfied guests! We go to great lengths to make sure each and every one of our guests has an unforgettable experience, and it makes us very happy to hear when we have accomplished this. We know it's the little things that can make a trip special, and we strive to create as many of these small gestures as we can for our guests.

Once again, we'd like to thank you for leaving us and the rest of the TripAdvisor community feedback on your stay. If there is ever anything I can do to accommodate you in a future visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I was apprehensive about staying in a hotel in downtown Baltimore until I came across great reviews for this hotel. It is a very clean hotel in Downtown Baltimore. My room was clean, well designed and comfortable. It is close to Penn Station train station (<10 minute cab ride). Friendly front desk staff, who accomodated my request for a late afternoon check-out and provided great walking directions to the inner harbour area. The lobby has a business area where you can print for free. It's walking distance (5 minutes) to Power Plant Live and to the Inner Harbour area (10 minutes to Pratt Street & restaurants). The neighbourhood was quiet- there were jus a few street people hanging out in the church yard 1 block from the hotel. I felt quite safe walking to and around the inner harbour area during the day. A cab ride to the inner harbour is ~ $5 at night. The location is conveniently close to Johns Hopkins Hospital (5 minute cab ride) - or you can take the shuttle from the hotel (runs once an hour). Would definintely stay here again if I return to Baltimore.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank RP_traveller_2013
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for leaving us a spectacular review, we'd also like to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your time in Baltimore. We're very happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your time while at our hotel.

We always love reading reviews from first-time guests who have had an amazing stay. You mentioned a couple of my favorite things about the hotel including our great location and comfortable rooms.

We'd like to thank you for sharing with us and the TripAdvisor community on your stay. It truly means a lot to us when guests take the time out of their day to leave us an amazing review. We hope you realize how much we appreciate this, and know that this kind gesture does not go unnoticed.