“Awesome Staff”

Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor
Ranked #13 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Beautiful Hotel and rooms,but it was the entire staff that stole the show. The staff was extremely helpful in every way and had no problem helping you with dining decisions and points of interest in the city. I also must mention that the gentlemen named Lou oversees the best hotel breakfast buffet I've ever had at any hotel.Free wine and cheese tasting parties on thursdays what more can you ask for. A young lady named Lola was also an absolute delight.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you taking the time to post a great review about your recent stay with us. From reading your review, I see that our staff have been able to give you a memorable and enjoyable experience; this is our goal for each one of our guests! I am very lucky to have such wonderful employees, they truly go above and beyond to ensure our guests have the best stay possible.

If there is ever anything I can do to accommodate you in a future visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this hotel in downtown Baltimore. It's price screamed "Motel 6", but it's style and service said "Marriot/Fairfield". I've been more and more impressed by the newly renovated Sleep Inn's and Comfort Inn's across the USA.

The location is very convenient to many of Baltimore's attractions, including Inner Harbor and the Art Museums, even if the location isn't the best. There are soup kitchens, homeless shelters, and a juveninlle detention center within 2 blocks of the hotel. This was never an issue though during our stay.

The rooms are modern, well laid out, and tastefully designed. Our bathroom had a glass shower door, and plenty of changing space inside.

I will be staying here again next time I visit the Charm City.

1  Thank Dan C

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. We are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. If there is ever anything we can do to accommodate you in a future stay, please do not hesitate to contact me. We're here for you! Thank you so much, and we look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This hotel is by far the best in Baltimore. Rooms are super clean and staff is exceptional. I've never been to a hotel that every staff member said hello to me with a smile. Rooms are very big and spacious. And let me tell you, the breakfast is phenomenal, especially if you're hungover. Fresh bagels and eggs with sausage. Mmmmm. Keep up the fantastic service guys and ill see you in a couple months!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank PJ M

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Baltimore, your willingness to share your experience is genuinely appreciated. We strive for the best customer service and to make our guests' stay as convenient and pleasing as possible! I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with the rest of the team. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any help with future stays at our hotel.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

You can't get a better deal, newly renovated Sleep Inn, wonderful rooms, an elevator to reach your floor, flat screen tv, great variety at the complimentary breakfast (from waffles, eggs, sausage, yogurt, pastries, drinks etc) and friendly service. I was very impressed and will definately recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank lmsullivan1

Thank you for posting such wonderful comments about your recent stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. Your review highlights some of my favorite things about our hotel like our great breakfast selection and our comfortable rooms. I hope you will stay with us again soon and explore even more that Baltimore has to offer!

Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed there for a golf convention in the area. Everything about my stay was wonderful the location was a little creepy at first but it was very close to the inner harbor so its deal able. If im ever in the area again i will be staying there again.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank ambergockley

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor, we greatly appreciate it. Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook (Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor) and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Had to plan a last minute weekend get away and stumbled across this hotel. very clean. newly renovated property. the hotel is close to inner harbor. approximately 5-10 min drive, could possibly even walk to inner harbor if you enjoy a good walk and weather permits. hotel has very new and modern decor and amenities. rooms have flat screen t.v.s and good sized desk and executive chair. the climate control was easy to operate and responsive to the settings for comfort. I had a room near the elevator and could easily hear passing foot traffic if they were speaking loudly in the hall way. If you are a light/ late sleeper ask for a room away from the elevator... the only negative things i can say about the hotel are that the towels were of poor quality and in poor condition, so if you have a luxurious towel fetish bring your own. but for the price I was able to book this property I was satisfied. I would stay at this hotel again, and recommend it to family and friends visiting downtown Baltimore/ Inner Harbor. hotel has very small parking lot which fills up in the early evening. there is however adjacent street parking some of which is metered so plan accordingly.

3  Thank leonX_756

Thank you for leaving us a spectacular review. We are very glad that you stumbled upon our hotel and found it to up to your standards. We'd also like to thank you for sharing with us and the TripAdvisor community about your stay. It truly means a lot to us when guests take the time out of their day to post us a review.

Don’t forget to “LIKE” us on Facebook (Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor) and our entire staff at the Sleep Inn is looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future. If there is ever anything I can do to accommodate you in a future visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Have stayed on numerous occasions and each time have been very please with the hotel and staff. Great breakfast and very clean roooms. Well, kept and convenient to local businesses and attractions! Staff has made us feel like family when we arrive and helping with any of our needs. Filled us in on some of the local businesses and attractions. Felt comfortable and safe with the area .

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Lucy B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you taking the time to post about your past stays with us. From reading your review, I see that our staff have been able to give you a memorable and enjoyable experience; this is our goal for each one of our guests! I am very lucky to have such wonderful employees, they truly go above and beyond to ensure our guests have the best stay possible.