Unbelievable prices, comfort and breakfast. We enjoyed our stay here more than the Lord Baltimore & Sheraton downtown. Easy access, wonderful staff & comfort. Lou makes sure your breakfast is enjoyable with the large variety of foods and with a nice conversation.
It is a downtown hotel so keep your wits but by simply staying across the Harbor near Little Italy we spent only 25% of the other hotels.
I'd highly recommend it and if you can not tell, I am still floored.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Choice Hotels so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore