I chose this hotel because of the positive reviews and this really was a great hotel! Very convenient to all things Baltimore. Extremely convenient to Johns Hopkins Hospital which was the reason for our stay. Breakfast was fantastic, free happy hour on Thursday night was awesome! Very friendly staff, and the whole place smelled amazing! Rooms appear to be brand new and the beds were very comfortable. Parking was adjacent to the hotel, just a few steps to the front door which was great for my elderly mother. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore