Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Envy Hotel(Baltimore)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsjohns hopkinslucy bostonhomeless peopleshuttle servicewalk in showerthe breakfast areaafter darkparking feeminute walkwaffle makerwithin walking distancefree shuttlethe general managerfront desk staffyogurtfree breakfastclean hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Me and my girl friend were on 15 day road trip traveling north and we stayed in 4 different hotels including one off the nice casino hotels Atlantic city.but while coming back from NY we decided to spend a night in Baltimore. we found this hotel online with a gr8 deal and turnout to be best of all them. Cool interior, like the type writer in the lobby. Location of the hotel was very good walking distance harbor, friendly staff, no begs )),large room very clean,comfortable bed,excellent breakfast meaning couldn't ask more ..

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bbugsinspec
Reviewed March 2, 2012

It's midnight and I am kept awake by the chirping of our smoke detector. I reported the problem to the front desk and they told me to see if I could reach it and remove the battery...... Looks like I won't be making it to their insanely early (ends at 9am) to eat cold hard boiled eggs and toast. Bad, bad hotel. Terrible service. Would never come back even for $5 a night.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Tlgt1234
SleepInnBaltimore, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel. I am sorry you were disappointed on this occasion, and I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. I hope you will consider this an isolated incident and that you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Lucy Boston

Reviewed February 27, 2012

This Sleep Inn is fairly new, clean as a whistle, with one of the friendliest staff we have met recently. They use a shuttle service to Johns Hopkins that is first rate and free, any time of day or night. This hotel is also basically in walking distance to Inner Harbor. We usually stay at Comfort Inns, but this is just as nice and cheaper. A keeper!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2012

We booked a Saturday night here to enjoy Baltimore's Inner Harbor before embarking on a cruise. We booked the park and sail package. When we arrived at about 8 or 9 PM, we found that the Sleep Inn had given our room away. Not because we were late, but because they overbooked in case someone didn't show. And as my husband was at the front desk of this hotel, a man was going ballistic because he had two rooms and both toilets had been backed up for 3 hours - with no response from maintenance.

They moved us to another Sleep Inn, which is not owned by the same owner and was quite dumpy. It was out of town, far from the Inner Harbor. Yes, they gave us a discount but it was not worth it because they were unapologetic, we lost out on our half-day at the Inner Harbor, and it took us almost an hour to find the place (even with a GPS). One other comment: It is a few blocks from the Inner Harbor, but you won't want to walk there because you'll go through a not-so-good area. .

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank kelahk
Reviewed February 26, 2012

No problems at all with this very nice downtown Baltimore hotel. Fast, easy, friendly, and helpful check-in staff. Clean as a whistle... Pleasantly surprised at the size of the shower (it's huge!). An easy, safe, walking distance to some of the best nightclubs/nightspots in town. Very small (and secure) parking lot, but after coming in late and having to park nearby on the street, the $15.00 parking fee was quickly and graciously waived from my bill. I recommend this hotel completely.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business