Stayed here for three nights in May. The hotel is in an EXCELLENT location walking distance to the harbor, little italy, and basically anywhere in Baltimore (if you dont mind walking). Its a 10-15 min walk to the harbor in a safe area. They also have the free bus that goes throughout the city so you can easily walk to the bus stop (8 min) and get anywhere in Baltimore. The hotel is clean, modern, and breakfast buffet includes the waffle maker which is great. Other than the waffles breakfast is basic.
Only complaint about the hotel is the walls are thin and you hear everything. If you are a light sleeper it could be a problem. The first night we were next to a few people drinking/listening to loud music all night. The next morning reception was more than willing to switch our room but since they had checked out we figured it would be ok. Next people to check in had a crying baby. Like I said walls were thin but that is the only complaint. Also there was an incident where they had cleaned the elevator and I walked in an fell. We told reception and they had it taken care of right away. There were no signs or anything posted. But it was in such a good location and we really liked the waffles. We would stay there again next time we are in Baltimore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor