“Well, it entertained the 10 year old.”
Review of Dick's Last Resort

Dick's Last Resort
Reserve with OpenTable
Dick's Last Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,025 of 2,089 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Power Plant
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I can chalk this up to a mistake. My 10 year old chose the restaurant, thinking he was getting wings. The food was mediocre and greasy. The server created hats for everyone that were rude. The 10 year old thought it was funny, the 7 year old was insulted. Personally I thought it was a total waste of money and time. We won't be back.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We had dinner here while on vacation in Baltimore. The atmosphere was fun and engaged the whole family. The food was decent, nothing to rave about, and a little pricey.
I would recommend this place for adult get togethers definitely.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I understand their concept, "everythings served with sarcasm", but this places has servers that cross the line when they enter into writting vulgar sexual comments on the paper hats they make for the guests. Rudeness and sarcasm is one thing, but the extreme that the one server took it was way to far. I like fun, but this not it. I would never return.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We went to the inner harbor to get away for 1night. Saw Dick's Last Resort.... Loved the name so I thought we would check it out and have lunch there. Told to seat ourselves out on the patio. Every table was gross. Not wiped from previous customer. Under tables was food/ ketchup/drink spills. 1waiter comes over and takes away the menus saying they are the wrong ones. Will get the right ones. 10 minutes go by. Another waiter comes over and says. Oohhh. Let me get u some menus. He hands us the ones the other guy took away :/. Not much selection. We all order salads. My daughter was texting (teenager). Guess our waiter didn't like that because he preceded to make a really loud cough. When my daughter looked up (mind u she already ordered), he says " if I come out here again and you are texting I will break your fingers on both hands". RUDE. After 20 minutes. Drinks come. Thank god. Strawberry daiquiri- delicious. I suck it down. Salads come by a different guy. He just places all salads on the edge of the table. My drink has been empty for 15 min at this point. Our waiter checks on us about 15 min after food comes. Ask for another daiquiri. This one comes and there is NO ALCOHOL in it. Flag the rude waiter over... Tell him it doesn't taste like there's any alcohol in this drink. He takes the drink and proceeds to call me a drama queen. SERIOUSLY....for $9.50 my daiquiri better have alcohol in it. Sad..... But I do not recommend this establishment to anyone. The salads weren't even that good. Got a southwest salad... There were giant cooked mushroom slices in it ...WHAT???

Reviewed August 23, 2013

It has been awhile since we ate at a Dick's Last Resort. This was the first time with the kids and it will not be the last. The food was great and the atmosphere was very fun.

Will go there again when we go back to Baltimore