“Waiter was too rude”
Review of Dick's Last Resort

Dick's Last Resort
Reserve with OpenTable
Dick's Last Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,047 of 2,079 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Power Plant
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The waiter was uninterested and maybe overworked. He was not the funny kind of rude but he just got us through it. He didn't bring the hats until the end of the meal. The band was waaaay too loud.

1  Thank KarenS245

Reviewed July 14, 2013

This place is so much fun. The waiters are sarcastic and rude, but in a totally fun way. They make hats out of white paper and then write funny sayings on them geared to each person. I will say that if you don't have a sense of humor and can't take some fun, harmless ribbing, then this place is not for you. I can think of several people I know who wouldn't enjoy being here. Most of my friends would love it! Best to be with several people. I was with my 18 year old daughter and her 20 year old friend, and we all had a great time. I ordered Fish & Chips, and they were fabulous. My daughter had a Chicken Wrap and her friend had a Cheesesteak. They both thoroughly enjoyed their meals. Our waiter wrote our hats; mine said "Cougar", my daughter's said "Fun Size" (she's only 4'11" tall) and her friend's said, "We should ditch Mom" (he thought they were both my daughters). We did wait a bit for our food, but we were having so much fun that it didn't matter. We were reading everyone else's hats and we were verbally sparring with our waiter.

I definitely recommend Dick's Last Resort, but you have to be aware of what type of place it is before you go.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We go here every time we are in Baltimore or even near Baltimore. It is always a fun time and the staff cracks me up. Do NOT go unless you can take sarcasm or you will be offended or leave. It is all in fun and recommend you trying it if you have a good sense of humor and want to relax while at the Harbor.

1  Thank kellyko109
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stopped in for a beer and got the appetizer shrimp. Place is in a good location on the water/inner harbor. Shrimp were good as was the beer. The kids ordered sliders from the kids menu and said they were very good.
Menu for outside is written on a chalk board and very limited.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Location and attitude is what this place offers. The food was mediocre. The wings not good at all. The crab cakes fared better.