“This Baltimore HON loved the tour!”

Charm City Food Tours
Ranked #2 of 18 Food & Drink in Baltimore
More attraction details
Owner description: Food Tours and Culinary Events in Baltimore, Maryland. Part of the Food Tour Corporation, and sister company of DC Metro Food Tours
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Ambi showed us a great time on the Little Italy tour. The food was amazing and the history lesson was great. The restaurant servers and owners could not have more gracious and we were delighted to be able to buy fresh pasta and Italian baked goods. I would most certainly tell my friends about Charm City Food Tours and I look forward to doing more tours with them. And FYI - the "other"pickles at Attman's are called half-sours.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

My friend's surprised me with a guided pub crawl through Fell's Point and it was the highlight of the weekend! Our guide Zach was super friendly, so fun, and incredibly knowledgeable!!

1  Thank Amy G
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I picked Charm City Food Tours because of the excellent reviews and we weren't disappointed. Ambi was a very charming guide for the Jonestown & Little Italy tour. She made sure to engage everyone in the group which was pleasantly small- approx. 8-9 people. There was really more food than I thought there would be and while I didn't feel like bursting by the end, I did feel fed.

As a self aware cheapskate I was hesitant to pay the fee, but as our first food tour the experience was worth it.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I had a blast this weekend on our Federal Hill Food Tour for my Huddy's Birthday! Our Tour Guide Erin was great and so was the FOOD!! It was 11 friends and we were able to learn more about the Federal Hill Area (all from Baltimore and we knew very little)! We went to resturants I would never go to and they were great!! LOTS OF FOOD!! I was full!

We want to thank Erin for showing us a good time even in the pouring RAIN!! I truly recommend this Tour to ANYONE seeking something fun, fascinating, and fabulous!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We notched the Fell's Point Food Tour on Saturday, and had Nicholas as our guide. On the tour we stopped at Ze Mean Bean for some tasty polish fare, Hungry Andy's for some local pit-beef sandwiches and delicious french fries, Tapas Adele for very fresh and tasty veggie tapas, One-Eyed Mike's which included a delicious chicken/crab cake and crab soup, and Todd Connor's for fried pb&j sandwiches. All of the food was very good and most of the restaurants came out with the food relatively quick. One of the other reviewers pointed out that the portions were small and service was slow. Its true that the portions are considered 'small plates' but, you are stopping at 5 different restaurants, so you shouldn't expect a full menu/full entrees. Additionally, I'm not sure why you'd complain about service its 3.5-4hr food tour, so what's the rush?

In all, I felt it was a great, relaxing afternoon that showed us around a unique historical neighborhood of Baltimore. Nicholas did a great job of explaining the history of Fells Point, pointing out unique buildings and giving a great overview of the area. We were very pleased with the experience, and came away knowing a lot more about Fell's Point, and Baltimore, than we ever imagined we'd learn on our short trip. Good food, good tour, good sites. $60/person is well worth it for a nice afternoon.

After the tour, we received a few recommendations on places to go out during the evening from Nicholas. Later on, we actually met up with him, as he came into one of the bars he recommended. We ended up spending our entire evening with him, and his friends at two local bars -- Dogwatch Tavern, and The Wharf Rat. Very nice people, and a great experience over all!!

2  Thank TaurusSaurus