“Furloughed Lunch”

Monaghan's Pub
Ranked #791 of 2,079 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Several of us decided to go out to lunch after being furloughed. I ordered the cream of crab soup and crab cake sandwich. Both were delicious. The only issue I have is that I should be able to substitute fries for the chips and not have to pay $4 for a side of fries.

1  Thank nikkicapri

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is where I go when I want very good shrimp salad. I no longer make my own shrimp salad, why should I when its cheaper and better to buy it from Monaghan's.

1  Thank sharon v
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I visited Monaghan's Pub for the first time for lunch. Our server showed up right away and took our drink order. When she returned a few minutes later, I ordered the shrimp salad sandwich. I heard this was one of their specialties ... and I was not disappointed. Big tender shrimp with the perfect blend of spices. I am looking forward to going back again!

1  Thank Charlie S
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Monaghan's is tucked into a side street off a major intersection, but has its own lot for parking. There is the long bar area and a separated section for table seating, with a modern bare bones decor. Plenty of televisions for your sports viewing pleasure. They have standard pub grub fare, all about as good as you'd expect. The onion rings are crispy and tasty. I enjoyed my burger, and my companions enjoyed their food as well. Beer prices are average, but they did have Fat Tire on tap, which is a big deal in some circles.

1  Thank renfield1969

Been to Monaghan's Pub? Share your experiences!