“Fantastic hotel in great location with EXCELLENT service”
Review of Hotel Brexton

Hotel Brexton
Ranked #31 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed December 17, 2011

My husband and I were visiting Baltimore and searched for affordable hotels. Hotel Brexton was rated #2 on Trip Advisor. I contacted the manager to see if they offered a military rate. Mr. Masai promptly emailed me back and offered us a great rate. When we arrived, there was parking right out front. The amenities were excellent, the service was superb and our room was perfect. The location was great too, easy to get to Penn Station, I-83 and right next to Charles Street and great restaurants. We are definitely going back!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 16, 2011

Beautiful area. Perfectly located but a pricey compared to the convince of two other places nearby. I left and went to Abacrombie Inn a 500 feet away which was a lot cheaper and same services, amenities.

Room Tip: all on the rooms pretty much are on the street with all these buildings..dont be a wimp in the city
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Small, quaint, located close to inner harbor and downtown, walking distance from several excellent restaurants on Charles St (we had Afghani food; outstanding). Friendly staff, clean, quiet, wi-fi $10 per day. Good coffee in the room, adequate cold breakfast downstairs. Excellent value for the $$. Elevator is a little slow. Reserved street parking is limited, so reserve a parking spot when you reserve a room.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2011

I had a living social deal which included a one night stay at the Brexton as well as dinner and a massage. Paul, the manager, is wonderful and goes out of his way to accomodate his guests. The hotel is warm and cozy, modern rooms, quiet and in a good location. There is free parking on the street. I would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I stayed here for an extended period of time. Everything was fabulous - the manager, Paul, was extremely helpful in making the arrangements, and the staff was friendly and welcoming. My room was clean and comfortable, and I did not have any problem with hallway noise during my stay. The free cable tv was a nice amenity, as well as the coffee machine available 24/7 in the dining room. A great location if you go hear the Baltimore Symphony for concerts, and an easy walk to the Inner Harbor during the day. Absolutely recommend it!

Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2011

This place is absolutely #1 on my list. Every part of my experience I will give a smiling "five stars" too! From the time that I called the manager Paul to make a reservation for my mother and I, I felt at home. Paul made us feel extra special by upgrading our room. He also treated us pleasantly and professionally, as a matter of fact all of the staff at the Brexton is fabulous. As for the architecture the hotel is just the right mix of classic and modern. Coffee in all of the rooms is a big plus. Very clean and nice light and great pillows! I will be staying here next time I am in Baltimore and will recommend to friends for sure!

Room Tip: Ask for a view, we got a nice sunrise room...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2011

Stayed here with friends and family over the weekend and was a great stay. Unlike the downtown hotels, the Brexton is in a lively neighborhood where you can walk to bars, restaurants and site seeing very easily. Parking is free as well as breakfast. Staff is friendly and accommodating. The hotel has been completely renovated and the rooms are unique and well appointed. Great antidote to cookie cutter chain hotels.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends