This was a great hotel for several reasons:
1. Very modern and spacious rooms
2. Excellent price
3. Reserved spaces and street parking for guests (no charge)
4. My room had its own Keurig coffee machine and large HDTV
The hotel staff was very helpful and pleasant as well.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Baltimore and will probably stay here again as I'm working in Baltimore until the end of the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome you to the Hotel Brexton in Mount Vernon, a designated National Landmark Historic District and a Baltimore Cultural District. Hotel Brexton is a 29-room Queen Anne style boutique hotel, originally constructed in 1881 and beautifully restored in 2010. It is certainly one of Baltimore's most unique historic hotels and situated a short walk from Baltimore's finest museums, art institutes, restaurants, night life, antique shops, colleges, symphony, theatres, galleries, and public transportation (train, light rail, and free City bus!). Escape the ordinary and immerse yourself in first-class service and accommodations in this boutique hotel located in the heart of Baltimore, just North of the Harbor. Our charming and historic hotel offers business and leisure guests the ultimate in comfort and style. Come reacquaint yourself with dedicated service on an intimate scale, recapture the romance of travel and delight in the art of individuality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Brexton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.