“New Favorite Restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Langermann's

Langermann's
Reserve with OpenTable
Langermann's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #124 of 1,999 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Canton
Cross street: In the Can Company
New Hampshire
“New Favorite Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

Went there late on a Thursday night. It was too cold inside(a/c), so ate out on the patio. They were very accommodating and friendly. Loved everything we had. Was very happy to see catfish on the menu. Even though it was heavily weighted to southern cooking, there were some healthy choices ( i.e. fruit instead of fries). Expect to return many times. especially since our friends live right across the street.

Pasadena MD
“Great atmosphere and dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Went with last minute reservations on a Friday for 11 ladies. They were very accommodating and tables were full. Drinks were good with a full bar and top shelf liquors, martinis, wines, etc. We didn't get appetizers but some got soups -- gazpacho and soup of the night which both said were very good. Entrees were the special of the night - rockfish; shrimp & grits; salmon; chicken and scallops. Everyone enjoyed their meal with no complaints which is pretty good with 11 women. I had the shrimp and grits which is their signature entree which was very good; however, I tasted the scallop dish and will most assuredly order that next. The rockfish was cooked perfectly. We were all too full for dessert. With 11 women: one bottle of wine, few beers, few glasses of wine and about 8 martinis; 11 entrees; 2 soups and one salad -- all for $43 per person! We were very happy.

Gambrills, MD
“Nice evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

Had the opportunity to try this restaurant this past Thursday evening. Our waiter was very attentive and friendly. The ambiance was nice. The food was good. I really like the fact that when I "checked in" with my iPhone on Foursquare that it entitled me to a FREE Fried Green Tomato appetizer, which was really tasty. The Berry Cobbler was to die for! The bread pudding was a little dry to my liking and was immediately taken off the bill. Overall a great experience and I plan on returning there when I'm really hungry!

Baltimore, Maryland
“Excellent Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

What a fantastic spot. My boyfriend and I had dinner at Langermann's on a Friday night after a friend of ours suggested we try it out. The service was outstanding and the food delicious. My scallops were the best I've ever had. The atmosphere was great as well. I highly recommend. And will be back!

• Visited July 2012
Washington,dc
“Langerman's is one of my favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

As a local in Canton/Fells Points there are a lot of options when it comes to dining out but Langermann's has become one of my favorites. We eat there about once a month and I've never been disappointed in either the food or the service. We recently had out of town guests frantically trying to schedule a family dinner for 12 to celebrate a graduation. None of the big places in the inner harbor could handle it (turns out lots of folks were graduating) but Langerman's handled it with no problem and everyone enjoyed their meal.

• Visited May 2012