“Great Cocktails and Food”
Review of Maisy's

Maisy's
Ranked #39 of 2,089 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Betw. E. Pleasant St. & E. Saratoga St.
Transit: A short walk from most downtown hotels, use Baltimore City’s FREE Purple Line Circulator buses (going North-exit 305 Pleasant Street & N. Charles Street or Going South-exit 317 St Paul and Saratoga Street)
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were in town for his birthday hoping to find a slightly casual restaurant with an uptown, good food, nice drinks, modern atmosphere kind of feel. Well, we found it.

First of all, if you enjoy a well-made cocktail, this is your place. They have a great list of custom drinks that cross the gamut of adult beverages. For food we had the black bean hummus platter, the crab cake, and the asparagus penne. They are definitely a place to consider of one or more of your party is vegetarian. I love dining with my husband, but find it challenging when we go to good steak or seafood places, and I end up having to order a salad because there is nothing on the premises without meat or fish in it. Vegetarians, Maisy's has you covered. My husband raved over the crab and I enjoyed the pasta.

The best part of the evening was our server Alex (I hope I spelled your name right!). He was congenial, pleasant, and engaging. We enjoyed light banter relating to comic books, chemistry, mathematics, and mixology. He made our evening.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We ordered wings, pizza, and some drinks at the bar. Food was ok. Service was ok. Nothing that made me go back

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Located on N. Charles St., in the Mt Vernon neighborhood of Baltimore, Maisy's offers a relaxed setting with superb staff and great food. The location has an attractive bar and dining area. I visited the restaurant for brunch and found a satisfying meal, generous portions, decent coffee, and great atmosphere to begin a lazy Sunday. The restaurant has a varied menu, with brunch specials. We ordered Chicken & Waffles and were not disappointed. On my return to Baltimore, I am coming taste their pizza and sandwiches.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I went with my coworkers while at a conference. Happy hour $5 dollar well drinks made me happy. The food was good- my coworkers are still talking about the grilled cheese. The food was good and prices reasonable.

1  Thank guppyamy
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My family and I ate at Maisy's prior to a concert at First Baltimore Arena. Comfortable feel to the place and the food was very good. Great beer selection and the service was outstanding. Our waiter (wish I could remember his Name) was friendly and informative about the restaurant's offerings. Would return here.