“You can't go wrong....”

Cross street: Fleet Street & President Street
Craigsville, West Virginia
“You can't go wrong....”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I discovered Seviche in Pittsburgh a few years ago and recently had a chance to visit the lovely restaurant the week before visiting Baltimore. When I found out that Talara was a sister restaurant, I knew I would be paying the place a visit when I made it to Baltimore. It did not disappoint. I daydream about fire and ice seviche. It was excellent. The mango mojito was amazing. There were things on this menu that are not available in Pittsburgh, so it was fun to try somethings. The duck was excellent. Very crispy on the outside and moist on the inside. Great location, food, service, drinks, and atmosphere.

Cockeysville
“Loved the entire meal”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Absolutely loved the entire meal - especially the appetizers (hummus and guac with chips and plaintains and sweet potatoes and seared steak with wonderful sauce). The CRABCAKE CHILE RELLENO, carne asada, and vegetarian casserole entrees were all winners. Loved the special cocktails, esp. CAIPIRINHA, a Brazilian cocktail. Dulce de leche cake was memorable. Service very good and friendly. We'll be back!

• Visited June 2014
Washington, DC
“Wow! What a find”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I saw a TravelZoo deal for Talara, so I thought i'd try it. Great choice! Service was good, atmosphere friendly with good tunes playing, and the food was fantastic. First, I love a place with artfully made professional cocktails. The Gin & Cucumber Mojito and Blood Orange Margarita were really good. We split up some small plates - The Mussels were great (get extra bread for dipping),Pick you ceviche of choice - all we tried were good. Even the mini tostadas my son got were really nice. Entrees, we got the Rib Eye and the Crispy Duck. Both great meals and absolutely love the coconut rice with the Crispy Duck Can't wait to go back and try a few more menu items.
Enjoy!

1 Thank TK_DC
Galloway, New Jersey
“Nice Spot”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Talara prices are very good and the food is as well.Short walk from inner harbor water front.Tapas dish The black bean hummus was so good and the gumacamole.Their crab cake dish is the best it is called crab cake chile relleno

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Talara it don't get any better than this!!!!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Me and the girlfriend took a travelzoo voucher for this restaurant as it was labled one of the best bangs for the buck, and it was!!!!! We started with 2 of their signature cocktails recommended by the waiter, which didn't disappoint, then had choice of 2 tapas or appetizers or salad, we chose the tapas, by the way also was a list of seviche' which I had, "scrumptious". My girl had a mushroom flatbread that also was insane! We had shortrib and blackened chicken for entree's also delicious! Ended with a trio of iced gelato, ice, and cream sopapillas..... One of the best and romantic meals ever had. The decor is pleasant and reminded us of south beach Miami.....Highley recommend this place. Also service was outstanding!