“Great food”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Cross street: Fleet Street & President Street
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Our waiter really knew the menu and gave us great tips of what to order. Seviche was awesome!! Great atomsphere! Next door to the Hilton/Homewood Suites.

1  Thank Jordan F

Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

This restraunt is so good the food and it has great service is great and every other thing you can think of it is amazing. I highly recommend coming to this restraunt

1  Thank Beachglass1234
Reviewed November 23, 2012

March 2012, I dined at Talara in March 2012and loved it! The Fire and Ice oyster are amazing and the bartender makes a wonderful Caipirinha cocktail. When planning my November trip, I choose my hotel due to it's location next to Talara and very excited to take my traveling companion to Talara for dinner. Once again the food was excellent and our fabulous waitress, Sarah J.,made some great recommendations. Sarah J. provided the best restaurant service I've had in years, she very friendly with great a personality!

1  Thank Tamara W
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Surprisingly, three was not much on he menu to suit the vegetarian palate although I expected that from this type of restaurant. What i was able to order seemed lacking in flavor.Also,the place just felt dull. Don't plan to return.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I give a review, not for the food (which is good but super expensive) but for the most excellent Salsa Nights on Mondays. A mainstay for my salsa club in college, we went every Monday, and everybody loved it.
Free to get in.