“It is a great restraunt”
Review of Talara - CLOSED

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Cross street: Fleet Street & President Street
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It is a great restraunt”
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

This restraunt is so good the food and it has great service is great and every other thing you can think of it is amazing. I highly recommend coming to this restraunt

1 Thank Beachglass1234

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite Baltimore Restaurant”
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

March 2012, I dined at Talara in March 2012and loved it! The Fire and Ice oyster are amazing and the bartender makes a wonderful Caipirinha cocktail. When planning my November trip, I choose my hotel due to it's location next to Talara and very excited to take my traveling companion to Talara for dinner. Once again the food was excellent and our fabulous waitress, Sarah J.,made some great recommendations. Sarah J. provided the best restaurant service I've had in years, she very friendly with great a personality!

1 Thank Tamara W
NY
“A little disappointing”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Surprisingly, three was not much on he menu to suit the vegetarian palate although I expected that from this type of restaurant. What i was able to order seemed lacking in flavor.Also,the place just felt dull. Don't plan to return.

• Visited November 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Salsa/ Bachata / Merengue dance nights on Mondays!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I give a review, not for the food (which is good but super expensive) but for the most excellent Salsa Nights on Mondays. A mainstay for my salsa club in college, we went every Monday, and everybody loved it.
Free to get in.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank circustiger
Baltimore, Maryland
“Friday night with friends”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My husband and I go out every Friday evening with another couple. We usually stay local, but when we have a Travel Zoo coupon or Groupon we will venture out. We have had various responses when we arrive with one of these coupons, good and bad. This time they seemed delighted when we call for a reservation. The young lady I spoke to was great . I then called and changed our reservation to an earlier time. No problem. We arrived even earlier, we thought we would sit and the bar, but they were happy we were there early and seated us at a nice table. The bar was hopping and everyone was having a great time. Our waitress couldn't have been nicer and explain what we got with our coupon. We ordered the 3 serviches each for an appetizer. The presentation was beautiful and the food even better. They messed up on of our parties order, but left that plate for us to eat and prepared his original order. The manager was so apologetic and gave us dessert on the house. He was so nice, everyone was. Our entrees were great too. All in all in was a nice experience and we will go back very soon.

• Visited October 2012