“Great food and service”
Review of Riptide by the Bay

Riptide by the Bay
Reserve with OpenTable
Riptide by the Bay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 2,055 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cross street: Between S. Ann St. and S. Broadway
Transit: Cabs, Water Taxi
Description: In Fell's Point
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to me by a friend who grew up in Baltimore and they definitely steered us in the right direction. We came here on a Friday night and luckily didn't have a problem getting a table and they had some great live music to add to the ambiance. We had a very cheerful waitress who was super friendly and helpful. The crab dip was great as was the crab cake entree I had. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Baltimore.

There are newer reviews for Riptide by the Bay

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at Riptide by the Bay for a bite to eat and a couple drinks. While the place was quite loud (10 pm on a Saturday), our waitress was very personable and the food was good. I had the crab cake sliders and they were delicious! If you are looking for good food and a solid selection of drinks, you'll enjoy this place.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Great crab, awesome waitress super friendly, showed us how to crack the crabs. During pirate festival...try the 'grog' goes down smooth but very strong. Mac and cheese disappeared on our table it was so good, wish it came with more.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Our dinner pretty good, but a bit pricey overall. Good ice-cold beers and fish tacos! Crab dip was too thin and should have included more baguette portions. Crab bisque was creamy and delicious.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My boyfriend and I were looking for a place to sit outside, have lunch, and a drink on a Saturday. I was surprised that they only had a brunch menu going on a Saturday. We ordered bloody mary's and they were excellent! I loved the old by around the rim. My boyfriend got the crab eggs benedict and really enjoyed it, especially the rosemary potatoes. We sat outside and liked people watching. The poor bartender also doubled as the waiter for outside tables. He was nice but always seemed very frazzled. They should get him some help. I would come back here.

Been to Riptide by the Bay? Share your experiences!